Migration and Fortfights

DeletedUser36192

I was just wondering if there was any chance of migration being opened up? Either into ED or away from. We can't fill battles, market is dying out and duelling is pretty bland as well.

If possible, just get those chinese guys we had on w12 to come round! Anything but i just want to see some more life in the server that was once so entertaining!

DeletedUser35120

I appreciate you trying hard for these.. appealing for migration every other month, but you should get a general idea of Innogames by now. They will only allow migration only when they (and only them) feel like it. Basically you're no one, and your opinions don't matter to Inno.

P.S.:- Don't hate on me, I'm just stating the truth. I'm fed up with Innogames as well.

WanderingStranger

There is a practical limit though. Best clothes, highest level, and most AP/SP you can get will only let you build so long. I am fairly close to that level without better clothing appearing or a level cap raise.

DeletedUser36192

There is a practical limit though. Best clothes, highest level, and most AP/SP you can get will only let you build so long. I am fairly close to that level without better clothing appearing or a level cap raise.

damn that's intense. Also just a side note, if you were an advent you could build for longer lol since they get a lot more SPs than regular players.

And Annie, not going to hate on you. I was just hoping maybe a mod could answer cause i'd really appreciate something being done is all, esp since we still have a lot of premium players.

asdf124

Be patient, w11 is currently being heavily worked upon.

You can blame Galveston.....