Middleton South

DeletedUser2217

There's room in my town.

If you are new to the game I can help you out. If you're new to w9 and want a town/alliance with regular fort fights, we can help you out. If you are in a deep hole with slippery sides, I can help you out. My arms are quite long.

I don't really mind what level you are, what character class or anything. I want players who would like to be active in a lively alliance. That's all.

[edit] Oh, I should point out that I don't want your money. You can keep all that. We're really, really rich. The town's all finished, the hotel's had new carpets and wallpaper, etc. Plush stuff too, none of your cheap nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2217

I feel this recruitment drive has gone exceptionally well.

I'm going to change the town name now. Maybe that will help.

DeletedUser2217

Middleton South is dead, long live Gorillas.

Who wouldn't want to be a gorilla, right? Chest-beating, fist-pounding, hair beast. A mouthful of horrific teeth and a frown to scatter the monkeys. Forget the lion; the gorilla is the king of the jungle. And now you too can be a gorilla. Just drop mwfossils a telegram.

Free fruit to successful applicants. Well, free imaginary fruit.

DeletedUser

I had to go and check on the map when I read this. Well, congrats with the new name, I just can't help but feeling that it's an end of an era with the Middleton and the North and the South of them being a major part of w9. Our paths separated long time ago but I still think of Darja and what became of her? I once visited Middleton and my posts may still be on their town forum if they haven't got deleted?

Good luck with your town and it's new name. I hope to meet lots of Gorillas in fort battles, both siding with you and against you.

I think though that Gorillaz may be a better name? I just think of Clint Eastwood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoQYw49saqc

you know, Clint's poncho and A Fil[1] of Dollars ;)

[1] It keeps changing the word, the one that's a fist full of... Must be some auto-moderation in play here, there must be a naughty word hidden in that word somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or Orangutans.

Every+Which+Way+But+Loose.jpg

DeletedUser2217

It's been a very long time since Daija was around. There was virtually nothing left of Middleton and it was time to drop the drab name and move on. I remember when Odd and Middleton were friends, too; I came shopping to your town.

Watch out for a fort-battling gorilla coming your way soon. We admit orang-utans, too. All of the great apes are welcome, though bonobos are advised to keep their more free-spirited antics to the saloon and away from the family-friendly dining room.