Mexican Gold - the decision

DeletedUser32905

wow, i must be missing some trick because i have have dueled him atleast 15xs and can't kill him. I have cancelled the quest and accepted with only 223hp and have done 313 dmg and still don't win.

What am I missing is the mirror per dual or when you accept?

DeletedUser23252

I'm in the same boat, I got ko'ed in my duel it was zero-zero with neither person scoring a hit so I stood up and he nailed my but.

DeletedUser22685

wow, i must be missing some trick because i have have dueled him atleast 15xs and can't kill him. I have cancelled the quest and accepted with only 223hp and have done 313 dmg and still don't win.

What am I missing is the mirror per dual or when you accept?

His HP is determined by your HP at the time of the duel, not when you accept the quest.

I'm in the same boat, I got ko'ed in my duel it was zero-zero with neither person scoring a hit so I stood up and he nailed my but.

Wear clothes that maximise your appearance and try to avoid adding any bonus to tactics. Initiating the duel when you're within one hit of being KOed may also help since you shoot first and killing him first round will reduce his potential to kick your ass.

DeletedUser23252

just retried and appearance and targeting the hand seems to be the key and his health is approx. 2000 since my health is only 800 but I did over 2000 damage to him.