Mess With the Best... Die like the rest

DeletedUser

Basically what the title says.... you mess with the best, ur gonna die ;)

MISTAKE OF THE DAY
Multi Battles
Town : The Cowboys BP

TODAYS PAY

Total Health Points :

Macky55 wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $121 from Titaania.

-0 -876
Alyxander passes out. Macky55 wins the duel and gains 41 experience points. Alyxander did not carry any cash and Macky55 walks away without taking any money.

-156 -1006
fatlindii passes out. Macky55 wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $17 from fatlindii.

-0 -884
Macky55 wins the duel and gains 52 experience points. yaeher did not carry any cash and Macky55 walks away without taking any money.

-133 -780
pokedude309 passes out. Macky55 wins the duel, gains 6 experience points and steals $39 from pokedude309.

-0 -161
Titaania passes out. Macky55 wins the duel, gains 54 experience points and steals $81 from Titaania.

Unfortunately That was all that were awake and near their town... yea I know terrible aint it? :( But dont worry, I will be there tomorrow as well ! and maybe the next day...

Also works as private assasin, Let me know who is bothering you and I might go get them
;)

DeletedUser

Nice dueling, come duel me sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any time Ken...

MISTAKE OF THE DAY:
Tell you what Macky ive been through tombstone before, I know where it is. ill make my way over to you & save you the trouble.

In tombstone main street suit you ? :shootout:

Either way ill make you famous ;)

No need...
1. Im already Famous
2. I saved you the Trouble

TODAYS PAY :

Total health points
- 763 HP -840 HP

Macky55 wins the duel, gains 119 experience points and steals $144 from Victor Kruger. Macky55 receives a bounty of $ 491.

Thanks for bounty, but really, No need...

And keep up the bounty on me as well guys, get it Nice and High.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are you going to do when no one makes any mistakes that day?

DeletedUser

Lol, good question... we will have to wait and see wont we ? ;)

DeletedUser

lolz.... while I read the Topic of this thread I thought it will be something interesting....

lolz.... I was wrong ......

Anyways.. keep it up..... we need more posts
:p

DeletedUser16008

Aye my mistake to come see you and then work in semi duel kit around the area, nice one tho Macky good duel :)

However

Id say an even bigger mistake is not taking me up on my offer at the time for a return duel to finish me off and then go walkies.

Total health points

- 126 HP - 177 HP

Macky55 passes out. Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 3 experience points and steals $211 from Macky55. Victor Kruger receives a bounty of $ 909.

Never turn your back on a dangerous man if your gonna leave him standing ;)
You need another bounty now same as me.

DeletedUser

haha lol
Congratz killing me with my low hp ;)

See you in 2 days time

But Before that, and after I kicked Krugs ass ....

-50 -437
yaeher passes out. Macky55 wins the duel and gains 50 experience points. yaeher did not carry any cash and Macky55 walks away without taking any money.

-0 -77
S I R 2 passes out. Macky55 wins the duel and gains 95 experience points. S I R 2 did not carry any cash and Macky55 walks away without taking any money.

-157 -1078
Macky55 wins the duel and gains 55 experience points. Shenk did not carry any cash and Macky55 walks away without taking any money.

Thats Cowboys done, now Victor till the day I quit :razz:

DeletedUser

-156 -1006
fatlindii passes out. Macky55 wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $17 from fatlindii.

Nice one lol :)

DeletedUser16008

Last man standing

Is this going to be the thanks i get for defending your forts tombstone ? getting shot in the back whilst moving to another defense for you after helping in the first one ?

Total health points
-729 HP - 728 HP
Trig McGraw passes out. Victor Kruger wins the duel, gains 17 experience points and steals $2350 from Trig McGraw. :whistle:

Do I have to come to tombstone or forts and upset the town natives ? because believe me im quite content to kill you guys as much as anyone else.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 267 HP
Total health points
- 678 HP
Macky55 passes out. Ken McCoy wins the duel, gains 36 experience points and steals $12 from Macky55.

DeletedUser

Yea that was nasty :razz:

My list of people to kill just keeps getting longer lol