Mercenaries

Harsha..

Hey guys,

old player here, back after five years. I had heard Victor Kruger and the Mercenaries had moved from W1 to this world some years back. Are they active in this world, and are any of the old Mercenaries still around?

Pankreas PorFavor

blast from the past :D
no, Vic is not there, as far as I know he stopped playing a long time ago. Mercenaries, as a town or a group are not active either, but there could be a few players still around. it doesn't cost you anything to start in Arizona and search the ranking table for a few names. you'll get the info you want much much quicker than asking here, hardly anyone uses the specific world forums here since we have them directly in the game.

Harsha..

Hey Pankreas. I remember you well. We had a small tiff so many years ago when I was still a kid :p

I've been with the Mercenaries since W10, moved with the whole town to W1 and they were going pretty strong and dominating things. When I returned they were all gone. I heard W1 might close soon, so I've been looking for a world to move my character to and if I created one in Arizona I wouldn't be able to move my W1 guy here, so I posted here. Anyways, it's too bad to hear they and Vic were gone. They were truly one of the best duelling towns in the game.

DeletedUser33353

A few of that town are still in zona fyi. As the game has died off, most have found something more productive to do though...like watch paint dry.