melee vs fire weapons duel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

howdy! , i been playing this game for a while.. and i have to say something about the duatelling system that i suggest to improve.

You know, there is melee weapons and firearms.. but don't you think is a bit illogical a duel between a knife and a gun?.. i better explain.

Proposal: I suggest, that you add the option to have a melee weapon and a firearm equiped at the same time in order that choose the type of duel ( brawl fight or shootout).
for example.. i have a slingshot and a club, my opponent a peblle and broken bottle... and i choose to challenge him to a brawl.. do you understand?
abuse: I don´t think this option will cause abuse of some players, as you know everybody tries to choose a weapon with some advantage as logical

Conclusion: This will increase the realism on duelling, and also is a way too choose wiselly between weapons type and etc!

that's my opinion.. i hope you liked it, and sorry for my bad english, im a chilean

Take care friends :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27765

i like it :) really it seems inlogical someone with saber or knife to kill someone with colt lol

DeletedUser25632

Please read the sticky threads before posting here. Ideas should use the idea form, be well thought out and balanced as well as contributing substantially to the game in comparison the coding effort required. Your idea fails to meet these standards, so please be sure to read the sticky threads. Also, there are dueling improvements already in the works so we will wait until after that for new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.