MELEE or RANGE

DeletedUser

Question is easy.

For deuling what is better?
And Why?

Also what one is better for Xp and Money in JOBS???

DeletedUser

Melee if you want to be a resistance dueler. And range to be a regular dueler.

Range also gives better jobs because of shooting.

DeletedUser

And soldier quests are easier if you're ranged. Are they even possible for melee?

DeletedUser

And soldier quests are easier if you're ranged. Are they even possible for melee?
They are but you have to buy gear for the hunting turkey unless your resistance. I'm not sure about the rest of the quests but the farthest quest Ive gotten is past The Avenger(Red Hand) and then you have to pick tomato's which is the gap.

DeletedUser

They are but you have to buy gear for the hunting turkey unless your resistance. I'm not sure about the rest of the quests but the farthest quest Ive gotten is past The Avenger(Red Hand) and then you have to pick tomato's which is the gap.

Hunting turkey isn't a serious roadblock for anyone. It can easily be done with gear. I'm not talking about the easy jobs, I'm talking about the hard ones.

Selling guns to Indians: 257 difficulty, no red
Serving in the army: 298 difficulty and stamina the only red
Hunting buffalo: 178 difficulty, no red
Even Transport ammo for all the dynamite you need for several quests: 144 difficulty, no red

DeletedUser

Melee if you want to be a resistance dueler. And range to be a regular dueler.

Range also gives better jobs because of shooting.
i thought that melee is for attacking dueler and rang is for defending dueler

DeletedUser

well, if you want to look at it from a gear perspective, then yea, melee gear gives more appearance, while range gear gives more tactics. But a range set-up is better for dueling than melee imo, unless you want to go resistance.

DeletedUser

yea cause when you put AP in dexterity, it increases both shooting and aim