Mehogany

DeletedUser

MEHOGANY PRISON... 2012

You are all being held captive in an inescapable prison. Use anything to your advantage when trying to escape... yet inevitabley you will fail... epically... but still try for the fun of it. NOW TRY TO ESCAPE!!! :p

DeletedUser

Donny jumped 3 feet into the air to try and climb a wall... but he was shot :sad:

DeletedUser14280

Just for clarification: Is this like Big Fight?
You drop in and out at your leisure?

DeletedUser

Yes. Its like bigfight, but its a futuristic evolution that never ends.

DeletedUser

Tala, look around confuesed. How had she got here? Ware was here anyway? What was going on? BOOM a gun shot fills the air. mmmmmmm well that anser one questen this is not a good place to be. Tala look around the room taking in the cut that she had been lieing on a buckited and maetale bores. "not good not good at all." she put here hand to a had to find out way it was powding lick a jack harmer. Something brite red stuck to her findertips. Was that her blood or someone elles? Slowly she set up...... (Occ sorry have to go will try to ESCAPE later.)

DeletedUser

Kurtis runs about firing uzis yelling,"Know one will stop me!"Soon i will be free!!!!"

DeletedUser

I sneak up to a guard and knock him out by hitting him with a piece of wood another guard sees me do it and shot me. :ph34r:

DeletedUser

While killing that guard, a bunch of other cons ran me over trying to get out.

DeletedUser

Greg knocked a guard out cold with a clean, powerful punch to the temple. He grabbed the guards keys and gun as well as his baton.

Greg walked around the prison killing guards and freeing prisoners at random and shooting other ones at random.

DeletedUser14280

Unknown to Greg, a small army of guards had barricaded themselves in a nearby room, and Greg was walking right towards their steel door...

Caelin was walking behind one of the guards as requested earlier, when he suddenly decided to shake things up and let out a shrieking, horrifying laugh.
Guard and prisoner alike ran up and down in panic trying to find the source of the echoing cacophony.

DeletedUser

Greg smashes a riot locker with a stolen baton.

"[insert rude word here] yea! I have a machine gun now!

Greg also takes some flash bangs, handguns and batons and distributes them to his little army of prisoners.

DeletedUser

I played dead when the guard shot me he hit the guy walking in front of me and I fell to the floor aswell so I got up took the guard out and joined your army.

DeletedUser

Greg orders his newly armed men to storm the guard's barracks while going the other way and heading to a helicopter pad.

DeletedUser

Me one of the newly armed prisoners sneak my way through the chaos of the charge armed with a rocket launcher and form a crude rocket nest and start picking off guards 3 or 5 at a time.