P&P mc,gc,FoM,etc

DeletedUser914

what town are you from upanator? GC is an idea and not an empire imo for better or for worst. Problem with an idea is that its not as organised or well oiled as a centralist empire/collective

DeletedUser13484

what town are you from upanator? GC is an idea and not an empire imo for better or for worst. Problem with an idea is that its not as organised or well oiled as a centralist empire/collective

Come on an idea. An idea to form an empire whats the differents.

I have an idea, its probably a good idea, maybe the best idea you will ever hear, wanna know the idea, maybe not cos its my idea :p

DeletedUser

I like having the empires around
and I like not joining them, it makes it much more challenging for me
I feel like Cpt Malcolm Reynolds from the Firefly series fighting against the Alliance

DeletedUser

Meer Im in IJ now.

DeletedUser914

hmmmm got a point gaffed one but I intended for it to be more 'democratic' leaning then pure centralist with a council..

GC was planned to be native themed towns (with a free roaming itinerant pop) in a virtual struggle re living the past because I had a dream.......an insane dream....but it got way too deep and now I am in sticky toffee pudding up to ma breeches
'if it wasn't for you pesky THP and MC kids'!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

Well all I can say, w10 would not be near as fun as it is without the two mega alliances and growing mega alliances. This is the only world that I constantly go from one side of the map to the next for many fort battles or to duel somone.

DeletedUser

When done right an empire is highly effective. Although most of them now are bloated and stagnant, taking in smaller and smaller towns to keep growing, these towns are mostly composed of people hiding behind the name.

Of course these alliances do have some excellent players in but they are in the minority. Of course you can spam a fort to death but that can be achieved by 4 towns, why do you need this many:

27 WWW-West Wild Wolves
98 WWW-Imperial City
118 WWW- Misery
235 WWW-Federation-HQ
187 WWW-Monkeys Eyebrow
237 WWW-Osprey Pride
323 WWW-Silent Town
289 WWW-Jack Daniels
279 WWW - Diablo
236 WWW-Mostar
250 WWW - Jericho Vale
306 WWW - Queef Reef
393 WWW The Alamo
430 WWW-Treadstone
387 WWW REVOLUTION
472 WWW - A Town
501 WWW-The Owls Den
599 WWW-Back in Black
670 www-Golden Star
720 WWW-Dead Gulch
1031 WWW-Hole in the Wall
1324WWWOn the Road Again
1349WWW-Morning Dew
1373WWW-Dead City
1396WWW Open
1759WWW - Red Bull City

See this is where they break down. Too many towns, no one actually responds to any issues.

DeletedUser

*shudder* Furry that would be a hell of a nightmare if you were the leader of that alliance and you had to message all the founders of each and every town because a problem, and then message the councilors when a founder is inactive. Imagine how large your message box would be :eek:hmy:.

DeletedUser

tell me about it :D

No I'm not part of that alliance, in fact my town enjoyed a lot of success in dueling against them due to the fact that no matter what we did they never actually organised a serious response. They made a large contribution to our near 13k dueling points ;)