P&P mc,gc,FoM,etc

DeletedUser

it seems to me these groups are made of a bunch of people who don't understand this game is not about alliances or unions or coalitions or wtfe you want to call yourself
this game is about yourself and your town maybe even being friendly with another close town or two but not about being the number1 alliance if that's what you want go play evony or empirecraft
it seems every other town has a prefix or suffix of some group who is trying to be a all powerful alliance "i am just a noob here" but the first town i joined was fom-cobratown i stayed all of about 8hrs but has i searched for my first duel every town around me had fom on their name or on their town page it says friendly with fom alliance so i found a town w/o any silly massive alliance connected to it hopefully we will grow and find other independent cities close by us to take part in our fort building until then ill spend my days wandering the dusty plains dueling any with in 3 lvls of myself who resides in one of these silly evonyesque alliance towns

just 1 cowpolks opinion :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to add

it seems these groups leaders appetites are too big i mean you have some of the best players in the game i am sure statistically but most members are just lackluster wannabes clinging to your coat tails :mad:

DeletedUser

sounds like u got rejected and u need a tissue, to bad

its the way we chose to play, because ur the fat kid left out oh well it happens

:p

DeletedUser

I've got a solution for you Bucnaked , Just declare war on all of them and whip them mercilessly untill they cant take anymore , then whip them more ;)

DeletedUser

IRT Topic Creator

You forgot the fact that Alliances or Coalitions are nice to have when you get into a fort battle...

Thats ONE of the upsiders of being a part of a big alliance, You ALWAYS have enough players to win the fort battles..
If YOU as a single town try to take out one of the Coalitions Forts, I bet you will meet a massive crowd of players that want to defend that fort for the Coalition :)

But I get your point of seeing to many of them around..
I mean, sometimes its hard to find a duelling target, but there are some towns around that dont have that problem (mine for instance)...

So its all about joining the right town, or founding ofc :)

DeletedUser

...it's sad, but hey if they want to make the game boring and predictable, then I guess that is the way it is going to be...

DeletedUser

Well most people will always form some alliance even in games its just human nature.

DeletedUser16628

Seasons greetings,I'm new to world 10 but play on w-1 w-6 and don't want any part of a empire to hell with them I say. they get so big the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing.Want a challenge start a small town and complete it @the same time bring on active players that love playing the game make 5-6 alliances or enough to keep your fort safe and defend your town or allies and enjoy the game and make many friends along the way as I have because in my eyes that being successful in this game.

One Armed Ninja

So you must know how i feel then Felix ;)

Coalitions on this game are really the beggining of the end.
That's all I can really care to say.

DeletedUser

Yea I am apart of GC and to be honest I don't like it. The only reason Im staying is because I like my town and townies. I have never heard anything about GC fighting together or helping each other.

DeletedUser

did someone mention something along the lines of communication being the downfall of the big empires? ...well I guess that is too bad for them if that is the case...the real loosers are all the other towns who are not in a big alliance for reason mentioned many a time, but I think it is up to the big alliances to realize how this affects everyone and maybe (hopefully) change...or maybe the Dev's could change it that a maximum of 4 town's could be allied at one time...to force people to play properly...I guess this would end up in too much crying though...

DeletedUser17048

i say let them stay or leave (big alliances) as long as im not part of one i can just pick one and head down there and dish some out

DeletedUser

Yea I am apart of GC and to be honest I don't like it. The only reason Im staying is because I like my town and townies. I have never heard anything about GC fighting together or helping each other.
U sure, at the MC we have done it a lot, fort fight, raid, of just some dueling party in GC town :D

DeletedUser

There are both advantages and disadvantages to it. But I think one thing that you are forgetting is that it may restrict your duelling capabilities in some areas, but it can also have the adverse affect if you go to war with another coalition, it practically encourages you to hit a wide range of towns that you are pitted against.

At the end of the day people naturally group together, and if we choose to play like this moaning about it isn't going to stop it. ;]

DeletedUser

not moanin just trying to incite violence