May RP awards

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

It's that time again folks, the RP awards! As such, I must ask everyone remove their sigs for last month's winners at this time. Thank you.

Categories this time are:

Overall RPer of the month
Best story maker
Most active participator
Best contributor
Best character maker

No best new RPer since no one joined and posted enough to be considered for it.

Same rules apply.

If you are part of the RPing section (posted once in an RP, NOT RP discussions) you can vote. You can only vote for each person once, and you are allowed to vote for yourself. To keep things fair, I won't vote except in the case of a tie. Voting shall go until the 10th, since due to my exams I'll be infrequent until then. Votes come to me in the form of PMs as usual.

Also, I'd like to offer up the possibility of adding Celxius to the Hall of Fame. Send your opinions in the PM with your votes. Thanks. :)

One last thing, Diggo has offered to provide the award sigs this time around, so credit goes to him for them this time. That's all...I hope to get your votes before midnight on the 10th! No entries accepted after then!

Deleted User - 819397

People, perhaps I didn't make this clear...you can only vote for each person once! This was a rule from last time too. I'm extending the voting period until the 15th...I'm THROWING OUT ANY BALLOTS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES! I'm more than happy to count a corrected version. Thank you.

Deleted User - 819397

well, seeing as I only had two people vote, I'm temporarily removing the whole RP awards thing...I'll wait to reintroduce it when we have more people active here...I'll detach this from the stickies in a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.