Materials needed for Fort

DeletedUser

Hey :)

Tried to search and look around in threads, but couldnt find one regarding this subject, so took the liberty of crating one new.

When we are building a new fort, and getting townies to gather materials it would be nice to have a list of what is needed. SO i was wondering if such lists existed?

Excample: In Fairbanks we are gonna build a medium fort up from scratch - would be nice to know how much of the different materials we would need to gather before we start building it (as we prob want it fully built almost "over night") so it wont be just attacked after we stored loads of products into it :)

Is there such lists existing, or is there some of the Veterans here who have built up fort after fort after fort who may sit on this knowledge?

Any help in this subject would be much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

I believe it's in the Wiki. If you click on 'Help' on the icon to the right in-game, it should be in there.

DeletedUser

No, the fort is already constructed, i meant the number of items needed: as in how many flags will we need to gather, how many ship bells etc

DeletedUser

Ah, sorry. I'll have to bow out. Hope someone else can help. :)

DeletedUser

It would have been exactely what i was looking for except i see that numbers doesnt add up with what i can see on requirements just for first lvl's - so apparantly that is an old spreadsheet from befire they changed the product requirements...