Market.. what am I selling?

DeletedUser

sorry I haven't found an answer to this but.. From what I've read, a few of you like myself like to have a few drinks then log on here to do some dueling. I put up 5 items last night for sale and today I have no idea what I'm selling. Is there somewhere that shows me this cause i can't find it.

DeletedUser

nope. you are SOL until they sell or auction ends. then you will get a report of what you sold

DeletedUser13636

Click on Market, click on Sales Offers at top of screen and it will show you what you have up for sale. :)

DeletedUser

I don't think you can see it indeed; Zet (dev) said that would be worked on in the next update.

I just always fill in in the Information part what I'm selling, so I can check it afterwards. :)

DeletedUser13636

I don't think you can see it indeed; Zet (dev) said that would be worked on in the next update.

I just always fill in in the Information part what I'm selling, so I can check it afterwards. :)

Yeah this is correct, I just double checked. I guess I was seeing it there after it was sold. Sorry folks, I was wrong. :)

DeletedUser

probably not the place to put, but they should also look into not being able to outbid others on your own sale.

i realize someone may get caught trying to be greedy and get a couple extra bucks and end up buying his own lump of dirt for 10k lol, but is that really needed?

DeletedUser

NO! you should be able to outbid others for your own items, i sometimes decide not to sell something or made a mistake on the posting or some other unforeseen reason. it is more realistic to bid on your own stuff and if you don't have enough money to buy it back too bad. Have you ever been to a government car auction? they allow the auction but if an item is not going for enough they will buy it back and just pay the auctioneer fees but keep the car, we should have this same option.

DeletedUser25632

NO! you should be able to outbid others for your own items, i sometimes decide not to sell something or made a mistake on the posting or some other unforeseen reason. it is more realistic to bid on your own stuff and if you don't have enough money to buy it back too bad. Have you ever been to a government car auction? they allow the auction but if an item is not going for enough they will buy it back and just pay the auctioneer fees but keep the car, we should have this same option.

Then you should argue for an option to Cancel the Auction and have the item returned to you, not to be able to bid on your own items. Perhaps you should be more careful on how much you wish to sell things, or otherwise put buy out only prices for the price you want.

DeletedUser

either way you'd get the item back, which is good but if i could bid on my own stuff if someone else had more money and wanted it they could still get it even if i didn't want to sell it. what is the difference if i put an item up for $10,000 or bid it that high? the other player still has to choose to bid on it