Market Want Listings

DeletedUser23252

Proposal
I would like to suggest a new tab, that tab would be wanted items a lot of people myself included don't bother selling stuff on the market because there is no guarantee of a sell.

Current Workaround
You sell an item on the market pay a fee and if it doesn't sell you can try to resell it and hope it sells a second, third.......time

Details
There will be a new tab wanted items. As an example I will offer to pay 10k for Adah Isaacs belt and the 10k is paid to the market at that time. At the end of 1 week(or if canceled by me) if no agrees the money will be returned to me or if a person agrees to price the belt comes out of the seller's inventory at the market where the player is located

Abuse Prevention
This is not a wish list it will make a more efficient market if a person wants a golden gun for 1k then one week later that person will get his 1k dollars back. As for cash paid there is millions of cash changing hands already. There is nothing really to abuse but open to discussion. Someone might sell something accidentally but that can happen already.

Visual Aids
like i can do that

Summary
I don't know what people want to buy but this will allow us to see what people want maybe this will be a hit and want list outnumbers sell list. I'm not sure how hard this would be to implement

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

DeletedUser23252

I saw the wish list but I couldn't find items wanted list on search.