Market Trading

• Thread starter DeletedUser14006
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Wow, w2 has an active market thread! Well, I'm craving some Hungarian food, so I'm looking to buy Instructions: Brew goulash. $20k unless I find it myself first.

DeletedUser15641

I have the following for sale>

1.2 bowie's knife.

2.blue linen pants.

3.Brown shawl.

Note:All the items are considered cheap as the bowies are worth 15K , both the pants and brown shawl are at least 2k.

DeletedUser3230

You'll be lucky if you sell Bowie's on market for 4.6k at all, you'll probably end up selling to wandering trader.

DeletedUser3230

If you really want a deal why not grab the Calamity Jane's Cartridge Belt I have on the market right now or how about a pair of Cochise's Leather Pants, only a few days left :)

DeletedUser15641

I hope it does not sell as i am not rich atm unfortunately.

DeletedUser

Still looking for that goulash recipe, $30k. I'll also trade the 525 and 550 tonic peddler recipes (hair lotion, fine liquor). I have multiples of every profession's 450 recipe if that will help.

DeletedUser15641

Still looking for that goulash recipe, $30k. I'll also trade the 525 and 550 tonic peddler recipes (hair lotion, fine liquor). I have multiples of every profession's 450 recipe if that will help.

Good luck and to help you out i have done it in the market thread in the ingame worldwide forum thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33881

I'm looking (and looking) for a hair feather and high heels. Please telegram me ingame. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I'm not on a computer right now so if you send me a MSG ingame to remind me I can put them both up tmrw for purchase price.

DeletedUser33881

I'm looking for Adah's belt. Willing to pay a reasonable price. Please telegram me ingame. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I'm looking for the field cook 600 recipe, Prepare canned beans and I'll pay an unreasonable price. We'll start at $100k, let me know if that's not enough.

DeletedUser10077

I have a spare Al Swearengens belt, cook hottest chilli and pony express recipies to sell if anyone needs them pm me ingame (m.j).

Last edited by a moderator: