Market Trading

DeletedUser16972

I would like to kick off a "World 3 Market Want Ad" thread. The idea here is that we can post the items that we would like to see available on the market. If you have that item in your town store, you could buy it and sell it in the market for a small mark-up. Leaving your town for a shopping trip is somewhat time consuming, and for some people it's not an option at all. (Only town founder/don't trust the other members).

Anyone taking part in this should be prepared for the possibility of buying an item to sell it, and then having the person with the request not buying your item for whatever reason. Don't take part if you aren't willing to accept a bit of risk.

I am currently looking for: Moccasins. (My feet are cold.)

DeletedUser

If your feet are cold you better buy some slippers, haha. Nice ideea btw...

DeletedUser

alright then, I'll start.
I need a nice little bear to help me with my sleep, so if anyone wants to sell one contact me.

aaa-van

Hello
Currently, I am looking for fancy boots. Please send me a message or telegram. Thanks.

aaa-van

DeletedUser

Ello there. What i need right now is black bowler hat, charlatan's shoes and corrosive acid to complete my charlatan's set. so telegram me when this is up since i never really have time to check the market. thanks :D

DeletedUser

well, the black bowler hat is on the market now. I am pretty sure I had an extra corosive acid, but I must've sold it some time ago.
I also put a chamber pot, some ponp1 and 2, 2 pearl chokers , 3 fancy now ties, a brown top hat, a precise winchester, a bowies muzzle-loader, a figaro's razor blade, a huck's slingshot and a ring!

It's a sale everybody!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome! Well now i got another problem. I can't seem to find a way to get my items i bought. And i fear tht they will go away after a time of not collecting them. so can someone help me with this problem? thanks.

DeletedUser

well after you bought it, you go at bids for purchase and you will get something like this:
mvng9k.jpg

you must go at the sale location to pick it up. If you click on that time you will go to that towns front page. When you are there you click on the small image in the right.

DeletedUser

okay. thank you very much. now i just gotta wait 6 hours till i get my stuff haha

DeletedUser

Now i have a new problem. One of the place's i needa go to collect my stuff doesn't have tht signpost thing so i could put "walk". How do i technically get there so i could collect the stuff?

DeletedUser

Now i have a new problem. One of the place's i needa go to collect my stuff doesn't have tht signpost thing so i could put "walk". How do i technically get there so i could collect the stuff?

It's impossible for a town to not have a sign post.. If you don't see it for some reason(reason that I can't think of) than you can use the sign posts in the town's shops

DeletedUser3543

Unless you bought an item and the town went 'ghost' before you picked the item up?

If so, then I guess you're screwed....

DeletedUser

haha don't worry, i worked it out. i just had to sleep in the town. but seriously the town has noo stores what so ever.

DeletedUser

okay could someone put up corrosive acid for sale. i was bidding on one and there were two on sale so someone decided to outbid me n yeahh. so alls i need now is Charlatan's shoes and corrosive acid. thanks :D

DeletedUser

green shawl wanted

as above says i need a green shawl to match my green pants so if someone can put it on market as reasonable price would be much appreciated would be helpful if i got a message ingame that its on there many thanks xx ingame name same as on here town is kranksville3 (i know not very imaginative lol)

DeletedUser

can anyone put sunday clothing on the market i have a strong urge to pray