Market Trading

DeletedUser33125

I have a few items I would like to sell or trade. Here are the items I have available:
Allan Quartermain's pants, Allan's hat, Allan's shoes, Allan's cartridge belt, Allan's charm (the entire set without the shirt) I also have an extra Chingachgook's belt, as well as Natty Bummpo's belt and boots..

other named items I am willing to sale or trade are: Belle Starrs derringer, Granmont's pistol, and Ned Buntline's plaid belt.

If you have something you want to trade we could make a deal if you make me an offer
Contact me on w12 if you would like to make me a reasonable offer or make a deal on a fair trade. Thanks!

I am searching for,Chingachgook's breast plate, Harmonica's knee pants, Billy's peacemaker, Jesse James schofield or a howdah pistol. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need someone who plays in German Worlds to change/transfer things from this to a german world. May be 1 sell it here and get it there... i.e. Als Belt, Rudolph, and other items.
Please contact here ingame, or in german world 1, 7, or 10 - same Name as here.

P.S. money change also possible...

DeletedUser

WTB Chingachgook's breast plate 200k

World 12

Message me in game. If you have one in another world than message me on forums. We'll discuss what to do next.

Ripwise

Innogames belt!

Hello!

I am buying Innogames belt. I am serious buyer and cash/item trade combinations are possible.

Contact me either here or ingame.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline

Hi!
for the collector's quest I need to have the gun in possession, even when it's only for a few minutes. Therefore, if you have the Colt, I ask you if you are willing to sell it to me and I immediately sell it back to you (if you want it for a lower price so you can make a profit). Or maybe you want to sell the gun?
Please let me know!

Kind regards,

Hou4

DeletedUser30224

Hi!
for the collector's quest I need to have the gun in possession, even when it's only for a few minutes. Therefore, if you have the Colt, I ask you if you are willing to sell it to me and I immediately sell it back to you (if you want it for a lower price so you can make a profit). Or maybe you want to sell the gun?
Please let me know!

Kind regards,

Hou4

Rusty Colt Buntline, Colt Buntline, Wyat's Colt Buntline or Stranger's Colt? No such weapon as plain "colt".

DeletedUser

Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline

Rusty Colt Buntline, Colt Buntline, Wyat's Colt Buntline or Stranger's Colt? No such weapon as plain "colt".

I've mentioned the name in the title but if that's not clear enough I'm sorry: I mean the Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline.

DeletedUser30224

I've mentioned the name in the title but if that's not clear enough I'm sorry: I mean the Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline.

Apologies, my mistake, but somehow I think I would not be the only one wondering about which colt you are talking about. Because of people's avatars and signature's it's really hard (well not really, but it doesn't stand out) to notice the title. Apologies.

DeletedUser

Apologies, my mistake, but somehow I think I would not be the only one wondering about which colt you are talking about. Because of people's avatars and signature's it's really hard (well not really, but it doesn't stand out) to notice the title. Apologies.

No problem, as long as you've got Wyatt's colt for me :laugh:

DeletedUser

W12, I am looking to purchase Blacksmith recipes for

Create a Hip Flask
Create Modern Armour
Watchmaker Tools.

DeletedUser29922

WTB Tonic Peddler recipes
1)Mix hair lotion
2)Brew fine liquor
3)Glowing mixture
Please PM me if you have any of these

DeletedUser

Got Watchmaker's Tools. Still need recipes to craft Hip Flask and Modern Armor.

DeletedUser

Looking for Doc's Clothing and Pants. Have Independence Day pieces for trade.

DeletedUser33480

coats

I have JJ coat....hoping to trade it for WM coat

Plz PM me in-game if interested...

DeletedUser

Looking in World 12 for an AQ jacket

Hi all

Trying to find a friend an Allan Quatermain's jacket. If you have one available to sell please contact me with your best price.

Thanks