Market stolers

Prljavi Hari

It is also an option to be in an alliance/town in which this doesn't happen, and/or to make the trade when both of you are there, so it can be bought instantly.

Alternatively you can give for more money, for a price which would not attract other players to buy it, then the money can be sent back or traded back with another item.

these are all 'preventive measures', if I'm not mistaken, i.e. ways of completing the trades which render the Chandlers of the world helpless in getting their way, and even if far from ideal (which they are, make no mistake 'bout it), I get it. however, Sambee's "leave it in the game" remark was referring to the aforementioned situations which had already OCCURRED. once again, I'm asking - what is the solution in these scenarios? because, apart from 'cancelling' or 'naming & shaming' said scummy behavior & players, I don't see what other action a player suffering from the thief's actions could take. I somewhat understand the rhetoric "it's not defined by game rules so we'll turn a blind eye to it" but actively dissuading the discussions around the issue & deleting players' comments in the forum is low, even for Inno's standards.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
As stated before, this doesn't go against our rules, so no actions can be done from our side. However we do understand that this causes an issue for some of our players, therefore InnoGames is looking into finding a long-term solution for it. As soon as we will have more information, feel assured we will share with you.

DeletedUser15368

It would be hilarious to me if direct player to player trading was implemented at this stage of the games death.

C0OPeR

As stated before, this doesn't go against our rules, so no actions can be done from our side. However we do understand that this causes an issue for some of our players, therefore InnoGames is looking into finding a long-term solution for it. As soon as we will have more information, feel assured we will share with you.
i am in this game from 2009 , almost 12 years and we have this problem from market came days , probably inno will solve this for next 12 year or ... !
.org server solution was a good one to prevent these things untill finding a long-term solution but after my topic on here , they forced to return orginal rules :( and that thieve ( and everyone know him now ) continues his behave on .org server too

Colin Morrigen

Talking about efficiency and customer care... :
-- This is not about incidental poaching, but about systematic sabotage of your
game across worlds by a very limited amount of players. Banning one such
a rat costs a lot less than changing a whole market system.
-- If such systematic sabotage is not against your rule of Fair Play, what is? Moreover,
changing the rules (re: stealing *labeled* goods) costs one day, implementing a new
market system will take forever.

Alduin

The forum is not a place to name and shame player and have arguments about behaviours of certain players. An issue was raised and that is as far as it should go. If you want to sort out an issue, leave it in game or take it to the private messages.

Why ? Thats a public matter. These people toxicating your game and your community. I can literally say "ok time to quit" and quit thats it. If many thinks same than how you guys going to earn money ? Do not get me wrong im not trying to ridicule or make fun of anyone, just telling that most of us here just to spend some time while you guys are employees that have families to take care of during covid times which is plenty is unemployed. I also dont like idea of "disclosing" public matters. Because you tend to punish players that intoxicated instead of toxic players. Sure lets go as theres no rule against STEALING items we should raid everything, forget helping each other we should steal what we can because no rules against it. What is it ? Moral compass, goodwill, tolerance, cooperating or being thoughtful.. Where are these ? Nah screw those we dont have any game rules expecting us be a good community.

Last edited: