Market Search by comments

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

Minor Idea Proposal
Market Search by Seller

Details
Add a criteria to search by sellers. When you buy 1 item from a seller you can also search to see if they are selling anything else. That way you can do all your shopping in 1 town.

Current Workaround
Search all day

Summary
This is just an additional search filter criteria to help players out when doing trades.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Makes sense but a little pointless. If you know what they are going to sell you then just type the item name in, no?

Unless you're thinking about it for large quantity of different items such as when doing collector gear and you need to borrow heaps of items at one go. Then i suppose this idea has a bit more worth. Though I'm still on the fence - I don't see why it shouldn't be approved.

DeletedUser30224

I think that if the items are commented in the first place, you should know what you are looking for.

Abuse prevention might be to steal someone else's stuff each time by searching comments.

Deleted User - 1278415

The only reason this came about today is someone asked me for a blue bandana. I put it out on the market, and he asked where I put it. I had to direct him to the neckbands on the market to find it.

I was about to tell him just use the search to search for your own name. Then I tested it and it didnt work. So it was just an idea that came out of helping people out. If it doesnt fit all it doesnt then dont wast time on it. Just a minor idea after all.

fortfighter1

:rolleyes:If someone wants something off me i tell that person to send me a telegram to remind me and when i put it up i telegram that person back to let him know.

DeletedUser30224

Good feather, it's not a bad thing to have, but probably devs will not be bothered if you know what I mean.

Deleted User - 1278415

How about a reverse angle on this idea, say I want to find everything being sold by 1 trader. If the devs could put a search critiera to show everything being sold by 1 player or even 1 town would that be somethng of interest?

DeletedUser

The only reason this came about today is someone asked me for a blue bandana. I put it out on the market, and he asked where I put it. I had to direct him to the neckbands on the market to find it.

I was about to tell him just use the search to search for your own name. Then I tested it and it didnt work. So it was just an idea that came out of helping people out. If it doesnt fit all it doesnt then dont wast time on it. Just a minor idea after all.

You could have told him to search for blue bandana.

DeletedUser

See, this is what i was saying. The idea is good - but it's not really useful and as stated previously, i doubt INNO would waste their time to implement that ability. It's not too difficult to just type up the item you're looking to buy.

DeletedUser22493

Search for comments.. Nay.
A search field for players, Yay.

Much more logical to search for the seller, and then just sort the items within that.

DeletedUser

Yeah, seller I would agree with, as I would searching by any town, not just your own, which was polled and I believe it passed.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yeah, seller I would agree with, as I would searching by any town, not just your own, which was polled and I believe it passed.

I went thru the first 2 pages of the dev discussion and didn't see one. Its late so I may have overlooked it. Was it under a Various Ideas or minor ideas?

DeletedUser19518

There are some players that sell really cheap ;) Its not necessary but its faster if there is a search field for players. Its a good idea. Congrats
Search for items is another great idea. :) It help me on daily trading.