Market prices limitation

DeletedUser33299

Dear gentlemen,
Why the the items and products in the market are always in high prices while the real value of them not like that? I think that the developers should put a maximum limits for the items and products when the players put these items and products for sale in the market , because by this way the new players will be able to get items and products without being used by others .For example ; I always sell my products and items with a reasonable prices and from tonight I will withdraw my items and products and put them again with cheap prices because I think we need to make this game advances by letting the new players love to play the game and love to get items , because by this way the players will be more and the cash flow in the game will be better . I hope the developers will read my recommendation and setting up a logical maximum limit for the items and products prices in the market because by this way it will be fair for the new players which already they don’t have so much money and don’t have higher ranks to get their items and products because I believe that most of them love this game as much as we do so we need to give them a chance to stay in this game and love it .
Thank you in advance for the great efforts that you do guys

DeletedUser22685

There already are market restrictions in place. Items that can be bought in town shops can be listed for no less than their sale price, and no more than twice their purchase price. Items that can't be found in town shops - such as products, named items and consumables - have their purchase price as their minimum market value, but have no upper limit.

I don't think any changes are needed. Most products needed by new players - who you seem to be targeting with this suggestion - are easily affordable, and putting a cap on named items would seriously mess with the in-game economy.

DeletedUser35533

use a font that does not burn my eyes.also I have hard time enjoying the game myself and have no mind towards new players.if you want them to love the game,it can be more easily achieved by adding new forms of gameplay.

tldr :its not the product prices that scare away the newbies

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30417

Putting max market prices on non-common items (event gear, collector items etc.) will NOT help new players. It will only disrupt the open market and greatly devaluate in-game cash.

Players won't put valuable items up for sale but will instead trade it directly to other players for other valuable items. Instead of making it easier for new players to obtain good gear, it will be much harder since newbies have few valuables to barter with. Also veteran players will be reluctant to barter with players who they don't know due to the risks involved in player-to-player bartering.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

Due to the new upgrade system it will be x10 harder for any new player to obtain good gear since other players will buy the items cheaper and upgrade everything to level 3/4. Most players don't quit due to market prices either...

DeletedUser35533

Due to the new upgrade system it will be x10 harder for any new player to obtain good gear since other players will buy the items cheaper and upgrade everything to level 3/4. Most players don't quit due to market prices either...

meh. new plays gets event chests the same as old. I have seen tons of them finding something that got them 100s of ks before they even hit lv 20. the cost of upgrading has made upgrading anything other than best sets foolish and I have seen 3 parts of 1 set exchanged for 1 part of a top duel set etc.I think this can go into the category of "new plays need to hold off on being the best of the best" like crafting. also the topic is about product

Pankreas PorFavor

Dear gentlemen,

Yes ladies, you should not read this post. :hmf:

Anyway - new players have it as easy as it gets! Join a town/alliance, ask for something (shop item, product for a quest etc.) - chances are you're going to get it cheap in a matter of minutes. You should have tried this game when there was no market and you were supposed to buy/find everything you need on your own.

When will people stop focusing on these irrelevant things like product prices or avatar features? :(

For the most part named items are useless for new players anyway. A level 21 player is not getting much benefit from level 1 named items. All that fancy gear won't help till you reach near level 80 or 100 anyway.

DeletedUser29602

The market is just like a real world economy. The prices are driven by demand. When a player post an item at a high price he risks losing the market fee if it does not sell. The market is fine as it is imo.