Resolved Market Inventory Bug?

Hot Moose Knuckle

I noticed when looking through the market at no time while hovering over the left inventory column nor after clicking on the item to the left and seeing the different prices of that item the hovering pop up does not indicated if it is in your inventory or not like the pop ups will while in a town store or the traveling merchant.

Is this on purpose, a bug, or over looked?

Thanks,

HMK

DeletedUser30224

if this is what your question is then the items marked with (red) "new" sign and the ones marked with the splashed star indicate that you didn't "touch" those items yet. However I do not know what the diference is between the "new" and "star" marked items.
YXvrjRZ.png

If that is not your question, please rephrase it as I didn't understand much.

Slygoxx

if this is what your question is then the items marked with (red) "new" sign and the ones marked with the splashed star indicate that you didn't "touch" those items yet. However I do not know what the diference is between the "new" and "star" marked items.

Not exactly, or I don't understand your meaning of 'touch' ;) They both show that an item is not currently in your inventory. The star indicates it is better for one or more jobs than your current best clothes, and a new item just indicates that you do not have that item.
This is, by the way, a feature of tw-db's script.

DeletedUser30224

Hmm, they only show that it is not in your inventory? I thought it shows only items that you never owned (touched) ... but your way sounds better and I am sure you are right :)