Market filters

Noobmic

Proposal
Better filters for market, for easy usage.

Current Workaround
For example if you search for a product that is a result of crafting you must go to products and check every one.
If you are blacksmith you must go to recipe section and then if you don't know what are the names for blacksmith you must check until you find blacksmith recipes.

Details
There are 2 cases that can be implemented (stand alone or combined):
1) New categories:
a) Products category will contain only basic products;
b) A new category "Crafted" will be introduced where you will see only crafted products;
c) For Recipe category there are 2 cases:
- case 1 -> subcategories using select optgroup tag;
- case 2 -> same logic that is used when selecting main category then subcategory is updated, let's explain here.
First you select recipe.
In the select below you see those 4 crafting categories;
You select one category;
Then below this a new select will appear that will contain recipes only for that category;
Here for the second select there can be "all" option and in the 3rd select you can see all recipes;
2) Add search that can search throw the selected category or filtered by other categories.

Abuse Prevention
None.

Visual Aids
-

Summary
Better usage of market by better filtering.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser22493

YES!

And add a feature so I can sort my bought items by traveling times!

5/5

DeletedUser9470

yes i like
:D
and also market distance sorting as well.
i went to a town to pick up stuff, then moved on to another town and realised that there were more products to pick up in the previous town. i didnt seethis because these products were in page 4 of my product pickup page...

Noobmic

Thanks for the feedback, for the market (bids for purchase) it will be nice that all labels from the top of the table to be clickable and by this to allow sorting, now what is really required is order by distance.

Now I have an idea to create a script that will tell you the route that you need to take to collect all items from market, but I don't have too much time to invest in creating it, so don't know when I will be able to create it.

DeletedUser

It doesn't need any complicated filter system, it just needs to break down products into another category or two.

DeletedUser

It doesn't need any complicated filter system, it just needs to break down products into another category or two.

+1
And I would like to see the "Stack" of items back, I'm always selling hay and I hate to put them 1 by 1. Could be easier if we could sell on the market some stacks/packs of items.

DeletedUser

+1

But the most important would be a filter by town. Choose town, then you see everything sold by that town.

cheers

DeletedUser24989

+1
And I would like to see the "Stack" of items back, I'm always selling hay and I hate to put them 1 by 1. Could be easier if we could sell on the market some stacks/packs of items.
exactly...i am so sick of selling things one by one...

DeletedUser

I like the idea. More, I would like to enter a town and to be able to see quickly what is on sale on that town's market, instead of discovering that by browsing in all towns' market.