Market Buying and Selling

DeletedUser

This obviously needs to be made, because we need a thread for this here.

Looking for a specific item that isn't currently being sold on the market? Here you can ask if someone out there has that specific item who is willing to sell it to you.

you can also post items that you are willing to sell.

Please begin your post with either "buying" or "selling" so can easily tell the purpose of the post.

also, agreeing on a price can be done in-game. don't clog this thread up with posts discussing prices

DeletedUser

SELLING

Kudram's Parasol
Song Books
Elixir
Fancy Bow tie
Sunday Clothing
Fancy Shirt

PM me ingame if interested

DeletedUser

BUYING

Bear
Slippers

SELLING

3x Pearl choker
Granmont's Pistol
2x Pillow

PM me ingame, or through forums if interested. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3543

Absolutely!

It would appear that the new first rule about markets, is that you must not discuss markets!

You should all delete your 'push selling' posts ;)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Maybe the rule was lost in translation and actually refers to exploiting trade for money, instead of "pushing items" which might be the definition of ingame trade itself.

DeletedUser

See the new rule, prearranged sales are not allowed.
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=520582

Quote from Hellstromm:

Well, I see it as something rather simple: If you coordinate with another player to purchase a piece of tobacco for $100,000, then we can reasonably determine that is pushing, and I doubt anyone in this community will argue this determination. If you coordinate with another player to purchase a piece of tobacco for $1, then I think most everyone will agree no harm intended, nor effected.
You are wrong. :razz:

DeletedUser

well there you go :D ITS FAIR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Dthe west supports it

DeletedUser

Your all wrong, can i point out that you cant sell tobacco in-game, only products which are item sets, so hellstromm is wrong :D *that felt god*

DeletedUser

BUYING
walking stick

Your all wrong, can i point out that you cant sell tobacco in-game, only products which are item sets, so hellstromm is wrong :D *that felt god*

it was theoretical, to explain a point. he chose tobacco as an easy example that everyone can understand. now please stop discussing here because it's unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking for charlatan set parts... above shop price as immediate purchase.
Corrosive acid (2k (worth 1,5k))
Charlatan shoes (6k (worth 5,6k))
black bowler hat (1k (worth 808))

pm me ingame if you have those and wish to trade.

mi35

BUYING

Brown leather hat

Edit: Item bought - thanks for cooperation!

Last edited: