Market Buying and Selling

DeletedUser

Buying: KNIFES - $1,000 each, need 50 of them. Mail me please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trading 2nd key for Wyatt Earp's colt buntline and billy the kids leg guards.
Yeah, sure you are. How many people do you think there are in the game who have both those items AND screwed up The raid? Not to mention having a third key or the resources on a classic premium world to respec for key hunting.

DeletedUser

As far as I know there are only 2 players at World 1, who has Wyatt: me and AppleGeek, AppleGeek has already Golden Gun, and I'm not willing to change my Wyatt for 2nd key ;). The worth of the Wyatt is at least 2nd and 3rd key...
BTW If you would like to know 2nd key cost about 50k-120k$.

DeletedUser

Good luck getting over 300K on that key...asking 1 million is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I'm selling:
Tashunka's Tomahawk
and
WYATT EARPS'S COLT BUNTLINE.

Yes, I'm the only owner of Wyatt Earps's Colt Buntline, nobody has it except me.

PS I'm willing to buy 2nd and 3rd key for reasonable price too.

DeletedUser

selling key 3
contact me in game and make me an offer, im taking offers for about a week or so and if nothing good ill post it on market. i am willing to do cash or cash and trade

DeletedUser

Buying

Al-Swarengern's Belt for 150K $ (I can jack it up if you like)

Rounds 30 @ 300 a piece

I'm on W1 name Rafay PM me IG or here we can talk about price change but I think 150 is good still if you want I'll increase and plz reply quick I really need it.

DeletedUser14006

Have you sold this key yet bud, I know a player who is after this key.

DeletedUser

For sale

Bill Hickok's Buffalo Belt = $10,000
Seth Bullock's Horse Belt = $20,000
Washington Irving's knickerbockers = $10,000
Annie Oakley's plaid pants = $30,000
Cheyenne's fur pants = $20,000
Granmont's pistol x 2 = $2680 each
Belle Starr's deringer x2 = $10,000 each
Rudolph = $300,000

DeletedUser

I need

Peace Flower - 3 - 2000$ each

Will increase price if you want. I know its tuff considering the LP required but I really need them. Those who can Free Slaves plz help me out although I understand there will be much less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

I can make some for you if you'd like and give it for "free".If you give me the supplies needed.

MFRavenhawk

Any other more valid offers? At the cost of materials on the market (assuming they are even there) plus the cost of posting them back myself, there is no way I am paying over 9000 per knife as TUG is offering.

His offer is proof nothing is ever 'free' :p

DeletedUser15641

9K?I was thinking 120$....for a knife :blink:.That is if you give me the needed supplies.