Submitted Market bundle auction

Would you like this proposal to be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal
It would be awesome if we could bundle different items together in a single bundle for auction at the market. For example, I could bundle and sell the entire Charlatan's Set, hat, shoes, tie, everything - all in one bundle. Or, I could bundle ingredients so a Smithy can make 10 Bayonets for me. Or, I could collect all of the products required to upgrade Soldier's Tower in a fort owned by my alliance, but not my town and post them in one bundle for a fort owner pick up.

Current Workaround
Currently, players have to post MANY groups of items to the Market. This involves a lot of clicks and a lot of interaction with the server. Additionally, the intended buyer has to execute just as many clicks to purchase and pick up the item, a lot of additional interaction with the server.

Details
Provide a button that allows players to add additional items to the auction bid they are currently building. Naturally, this will create a new category Bundled Items. It might be easier if users must select from a list of titles, one that best describes the bundle they are posting.

Abuse Prevention
I cannot imagine how this could be abused.

Visual Aids
None.

Summary
I can imagine some pretty cool sets of items being posted in this bundled form. This will encourage players to collect individual items in order to sell them as a set. It will allow players to bundle a complete list of ingredients for crafting projects. Imagine approaching crafting level 250 and being able to buy all of the level 250 recipes in a single bundle.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No ... at least none that I could find.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

The voting process for this idea has ended. Since the approval rating is above 80%, the idea will be sent to developers. Congratulations.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.