Market Bidding

DeletedUser

I placed a bid on a pair of sandles now i changed my mind. Can you cancel a bid?

DeletedUser

Sorry but you can't cancel bids, you better just hope someone overbids you lol

DeletedUser26820

Is it possible to buy back something you've placed on the market? To be the highest bidder and be awarded an item you posted???

I'm not going to try it. Hey, Mikey, you try it...

DeletedUser

Yes, it is possible to buy an item you've posted an immediate buy price on. I don't know if it's against any rules or not, but I've done it before.

DeletedUser

there is an immediate purchase price and if for example it is $3000 and you bid $3000 you automaticaly win the item. This is perfectly legal and in the rules

Deleted User - 1278415

Just to note I've heard rumors from 1.30 beta that bidding on your own item might be going away. Now if that feature even makes it in the final 1.30 version IDK yet. Just wanted you to know that it might be false info after 1.30 goes live possibly.

DeletedUser

for some reason i carnt sell anything at the market. any help would be great

Deleted User - 1278415

Do you have a market built? just having a tailor, gunsmith, gen store allows you to buy sell items back to those stores. But to auction items off that has to have a market built in town.

Once that is done you have to be in town to sell the item, and you have to put prices on the items above their sale price and I believe you must have enough cash to cover the sales fee when you list it (i might be wrong on that last one, it might be collected out of the paid price)