Market/auctions

DeletedUser38679

Hello,

i might not be completly familiar with current auction system, but the thing is you should add future if someone outbids you in last 5 min of auction, that auction should reset for last 5 min, so that person who was outbided has some chance to bid again, because now you bid 3 days before auction ends, and someone comes and bids 1$ more last few seconds of auction and there's nothing you can do about it.

Best regards,

Warbird78

DeletedUser38679

Sorry but, in my opinion I don't think it's really necessary. Auction works like that.
Well in this case you give outbided person no chance to win auction, in real life auctions they don't time limit auction either, but sell product when there's no higher bid anymore, so i think in last 5 min of prize raising, timer should go back to 5 min, to give outbided person time to react and bid more if they want. Also some equipment could be sold for higher prize than.

DeletedUser37191

Ebay lets you put a max (hidden) bid, and their bot automatically bids for you in low increments if you are overbid. That would make this suggestion unnecessary.

Other sites do have timer extensions to stop snipping, though.

DeletedUser35101

Please elaborate you idea more.... cause you here say about you placing bid 3 days before expiration date and that you were out bid in last few mins... and cause of that you want auction expiration to last 5 more mins so that ones that were out bid have time to bid again

My question is... and why i want you to elaborate further your idea and think more of it....
What if there is 5 people that want same item that is placed on market and can't be purchase only, but is only set as bidding.. some of those 5 people, during time item is up go and slowly out bid one another (on which they do get report and can react in time since its days before ending time) and some of those that want item don't bid at all and wait for last few seconds before auction expires to bid upon...
Than all of sudden all 5 wanting item are online few mins auction will expire... ones that bid hoping not to be outbid (but hold ready with number placed in box to set new price) and ones that didn't bid at all but waiting last 2 seconds to bid and get item... this was the intro to the game

You want 5 mins extended time on ones that bid last.. this is the play and my questions, things i want you to elaborate in your idea
Keep in mind that it can be only one person that can win the item placed on auction.... and all rest wanting it, will be losers
1. When will bidding end?
1.1. do All that bid on item and are outbid (regardless of time when bid is placed, days before or seconds before auction ends) are given 5 more mins... meaning 5 more mins on auction time will change every second or two, none will be sure when it ends (cause it will change with every bid placed and with every outbid)...
1.2. or it will be something like 5 min extension is per person bidding only (first time you get outbid for all it extends 5 mins, but after you can only hope someone bids more and you get item in last second of other persons extended time)
2. IF point no1 is ANYTIME person that bids is outbid... it would mean, bidding never ends... can go on for yrs or till item is outdated and people get bored...

Bottom line is... at the end it will always come down to who has the fastest finger... and if you want item so badly, mail / whisper person that placed it on market and arrange deal before someone places bid on it... and be prepared to wait time on item expired and to bid more!

Never think just cause you placed bid days before or mins or seconds before... that it's yours!

EDIT... Every auction has expiration date / time... So what is it in your proposal?!
What i think is that you made this topic because you got outbid and you got angry cause of it... and you didn't think any other angle of your idea... like If you were the seller or one waiting for those last few seconds to bid....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38679

Problem with the system now is you don't know if someone will outbid you in last 5 seconds or not, and even they do you have no time to react (usualy 1$ more than your bid was), so only way to win auction is that you're the one bidding in last few seconds of auction.

Your question regarding 5 people wanting same thing and bidding, i don't understand it really, if it's less than 5 min till end and someone bids more, timer goes back to 5 min, and than if someone bids again it goes to 5 min again, so the auction will end when someone will bid amount others won't match simple as that.

All i want is some sort of backup at last second bidding, so person that was outbid can do something and make decision if he wants to bid more or not, because now you don't have any.

Other way would be as mentioned above hidden bid, so when you bid something it's shown as minimum bid (i.e. if player has set minimum bid prize to 50.000 and you bid 150.000 on item it'd show bid at 50.000 and be increased later if someone bids 60.000 your bid will change to 60.000 but will still be your bid, because they didn't offer more than 150.000 and item is sold at end for this 60.000 to you if no one bids more) This way they wouldn't be able to see your bid and bid just 1$ more last few seconds as they won't know what your actual bid is.

ScarletKisses

Surely that's why its an auction to bid and possibly be outbid, you may win or you may not.... and isn't it up to seller if its an auction price or a buy immediately. i like the system now and think it works well... and like Lucky Cro says you could always contact seller directly. I have often and got the item.

DeletedUser35101

Your question regarding 5 people wanting same thing and bidding, i don't understand it really, if it's less than 5 min till end and someone bids more, timer goes back to 5 min, and than if someone bids again it goes to 5 min again, so the auction will end when someone will bid amount others won't match simple as that.

Your reply still didn't answer my question and by what you say it does mean as i though "never ending (5 min) countdown". Let me ask again and explain what i meant....
When will bidding end? Maybe should of added "in real time" in my question. Because that is what we have right now, we have fixed ending auction time (you know date and time to second). What you want is that any placed bid in last 5 mins of original ending auction time extends auction by 5 mins (with reset to new 5 mins after new person bids during that time).

An example of your proposal...
- Item on market is placed for 1 mil (immediate purchase) but it also has bid value of 300 k placed.
- Pank, Scarlet, you and me.... all 4 of us want that item badly, want it very much!!!! All 3 of us have needed 1 mil and are wiling to pay 1 mil for it (if needed to be) but since there is also a bid price all 4 of us chose to gamble with bidding (cause even though we can pay full price we want to pay as little as possible)
- You placed your bid 3 days ago and had items priced fixed as 300 k.
- None of 4 of us knows about other 3 wanting the item. You being happy cause none outbid you and are sure item will be yours.
- Since we all want to buy it as cheap as possible (even though we have and are willing to pay full price), we only raise up bid by $1
- Item expiration time is 17:00:00 (h:min:sec), May 30 as Server time says, time we are all waiting for... You cause you're sure it will be yours and rest 3 of us just waiting for it come close to ending and bid in last few seconds and grab it.
- At 16:57:00 (server time) Pank bids and outbids your price (you get report about it). Since its 3 mins before original auction expiration time, game timer for bid to end is now set for 5 mins, and in real time bidding now ends at 17:02:00.
- You wait till 17:01:30, meaning i wait till last 30 seconds before you place your bid in hope of outbidding and winning.... But as soon as you set your bid, countdown timer is reset to last 5 more minutes making real time when auction expires to be 17:06:30...
- By now we all know there is just more than "single ME" interested into bidding and winning this item
- Than i come into play, overbid you in last second before it was about to expire at 17:06:29 ....and setting new ending real time to 17:11:29

And 3 of us keep on outbidding each other for hours in real time, resetting bid timer to 5 mins.... Now it's already May 31 after 1 AM (server time)... starting to get bored, checking pc every few mins, refreshing market page, checking our reports.... Than Scarlet comes back home, checks market and is all happy item is still up and starts to bid also... than some more people wake up or come back home from work, ones than initially didn't bid cause original expiration time was bad for them (sleeping in real life or at work) and can't be by game at those hours

Each new person wanting item.... because 5 mins extension, cause initially 3 of us wanted it we made it available to 10 or 100 more people.. and each time anyone bids timer rests back to 5 mins... but for what Real time that extension is?!
Till we from starting point of 300k make it to 1 mil that is set as max?!
Than what if there is no immediate purchase price?! How long will that make bidding last (days, months, till we all drop dead of boredom)... We started bidding 17:00:00, May 30. 2017. as Server time... and bidding will end, WHEN? With what you say it can be 17:00:00, May 30. 2020. ...exaggerating on purpose to show you what your proposal can do... And what if during that time seller wants to leave game and / or delete it's character on that particular world?! He / She can't with items up on market...
Did you think about seller?! Did you think that he / she needs cash also and is hoping for sale to go good (above min price set) and to get it after time placed and not wait for hours / days loner till it ends cause of multiple 5 min extended times?!
With so many interested, it should be possible to bid over immediate purchase price also than... lets get some good cash to seller!
Sure some will drop out during time, cause they had to go to work / sleep OR price went higher than they are willing / can pay.... But with bidding going on long enough some of them will come back again to play for that particular item!

That was example if ANYONE bidding and is outbid resets timer to last 5 more minutes... which can be fair, somewhat, but will lead us back to starting point of when bidding was about to expire originally. Not much different if extended time is PER PERSON ONLY ONCE, meaning as i got bid first time and got 5 min extended time to replace my bid i for sure would again wait till last second to bid again, but than again in split of second before my bid someone new can place it and i outbid that person and because of new person in bidding game we ALL get 5 more mins... and all will again wait last second to bid... and ALL will again hope that someone new didn't place bid before they did in last split of second....

How things are now... it is good!! Sure i also do see items up on bidding that expires at bad time for me... than i for most don't even bid and if i do i for sure don't think it's mine for sure and think that someone will outbid me before ending time

Sorry for long read but hope Warbird now understands my question! Maybe now you understand what i meant.... and let me ask you... what if because of all time extensions, you have to go out and pick up your kid or go to work and it gets sold in meantime... or what if you again cause you cant get extended time are outbid... what than, system not good again or are we again back at starting point of your proposal?!
No matter how you turn your proposal around it will come down to two things... are you online and are you fast enough to place bid in last second!

You got angry cause you got outbid in last few seconds... you could of also already when you placed your initial bid place it very high as so none would even think to outbid you... but you wanted it cheap and placed minimal price bid...
What you could of also do is... you could of waited (be around) 1 min before expiration time place into "buy box" your price that is lets say 10 k or 100 k higher than minimal one and wait last second to hit "BUY!" maybe you would of outbid yourself or maybe you would of outbid some other person... If you want sure system that it win you item, go whisper or mail person selling and arrange deal... but don't expect if one placed min bit as 10 k on item that for real would get sold in mins for 900 k, don't expect to arrange deal for 11 k... that is why we have bidding and ones wanting to get it as low as possible wait till last second to bid

Also, please... next time you think up proposal, THINK about all angles from it and all possible situations and what does it really mean to all rest playing, so rest of us don't have to give you explanation and show you all what it will do to all rest playing... think about benefit for all and not just you!

Again... sorry to all for very long read!!

DeletedUser37529

NO ONE is as accurate and precise as Lucky Cro, ............ thank you again for leading the way .. my hero as always. As for the length of your reply, I expected nothing more, .......or should I say nothing less.....;)

DeletedUser35101

Thanks E... making huge long post as explanation, wasn't my plan of relaxing after work... so i also have to apologize for all typos i made in upper post... as i can see now, there are many hahhaha but hope my post is understandable hahah

DeletedUser37529

it is clear to all who can see and reason Lucky.

edit:instead of reason, I should have said "discern", pardon.. people will pick a reason to not understand...........

DeletedUser38679

Your reply still didn't answer my question and by what you say it does mean as i though "never ending (5 min) countdown". Let me ask again and explain what i meant....
When will bidding end? Maybe should of added "in real time" in my question. Because that is what we have right now, we have fixed ending auction time (you know date and time to second). What you want is that any placed bid in last 5 mins of original ending auction time extends auction by 5 mins (with reset to new 5 mins after new person bids during that time).

An example of your proposal...
- Item on market is placed for 1 mil (immediate purchase) but it also has bid value of 300 k placed.
- Pank, Scarlet, you and me.... all 4 of us want that item badly, want it very much!!!! All 3 of us have needed 1 mil and are wiling to pay 1 mil for it (if needed to be) but since there is also a bid price all 4 of us chose to gamble with bidding (cause even though we can pay full price we want to pay as little as possible)
- You placed your bid 3 days ago and had items priced fixed as 300 k.
- None of 4 of us knows about other 3 wanting the item. You being happy cause none outbid you and are sure item will be yours.
- Since we all want to buy it as cheap as possible (even though we have and are willing to pay full price), we only raise up bid by $1
- Item expiration time is 17:00:00 (h:min:sec), May 30 as Server time says, time we are all waiting for... You cause you're sure it will be yours and rest 3 of us just waiting for it come close to ending and bid in last few seconds and grab it.
- At 16:57:00 (server time) Pank bids and outbids your price (you get report about it). Since its 3 mins before original auction expiration time, game timer for bid to end is now set for 5 mins, and in real time bidding now ends at 17:02:00.
- You wait till 17:01:30, meaning i wait till last 30 seconds before you place your bid in hope of outbidding and winning.... But as soon as you set your bid, countdown timer is reset to last 5 more minutes making real time when auction expires to be 17:06:30...
- By now we all know there is just more than "single ME" interested into bidding and winning this item
- Than i come into play, overbid you in last second before it was about to expire at 17:06:29 ....and setting new ending real time to 17:11:29

And 3 of us keep on outbidding each other for hours in real time, resetting bid timer to 5 mins.... Now it's already May 31 after 1 AM (server time)... starting to get bored, checking pc every few mins, refreshing market page, checking our reports.... Than Scarlet comes back home, checks market and is all happy item is still up and starts to bid also... than some more people wake up or come back home from work, ones than initially didn't bid cause original expiration time was bad for them (sleeping in real life or at work) and can't be by game at those hours

Each new person wanting item.... because 5 mins extension, cause initially 3 of us wanted it we made it available to 10 or 100 more people.. and each time anyone bids timer rests back to 5 mins... but for what Real time that extension is?!
Till we from starting point of 300k make it to 1 mil that is set as max?!
Than what if there is no immediate purchase price?! How long will that make bidding last (days, months, till we all drop dead of boredom)... We started bidding 17:00:00, May 30. 2017. as Server time... and bidding will end, WHEN? With what you say it can be 17:00:00, May 30. 2020. ...exaggerating on purpose to show you what your proposal can do... And what if during that time seller wants to leave game and / or delete it's character on that particular world?! He / She can't with items up on market...
Did you think about seller?! Did you think that he / she needs cash also and is hoping for sale to go good (above min price set) and to get it after time placed and not wait for hours / days loner till it ends cause of multiple 5 min extended times?!
With so many interested, it should be possible to bid over immediate purchase price also than... lets get some good cash to seller!
Sure some will drop out during time, cause they had to go to work / sleep OR price went higher than they are willing / can pay.... But with bidding going on long enough some of them will come back again to play for that particular item!

That was example if ANYONE bidding and is outbid resets timer to last 5 more minutes... which can be fair, somewhat, but will lead us back to starting point of when bidding was about to expire originally. Not much different if extended time is PER PERSON ONLY ONCE, meaning as i got bid first time and got 5 min extended time to replace my bid i for sure would again wait till last second to bid again, but than again in split of second before my bid someone new can place it and i outbid that person and because of new person in bidding game we ALL get 5 more mins... and all will again wait last second to bid... and ALL will again hope that someone new didn't place bid before they did in last split of second....

How things are now... it is good!! Sure i also do see items up on bidding that expires at bad time for me... than i for most don't even bid and if i do i for sure don't think it's mine for sure and think that someone will outbid me before ending time

Sorry for long read but hope Warbird now understands my question! Maybe now you understand what i meant.... and let me ask you... what if because of all time extensions, you have to go out and pick up your kid or go to work and it gets sold in meantime... or what if you again cause you cant get extended time are outbid... what than, system not good again or are we again back at starting point of your proposal?!
No matter how you turn your proposal around it will come down to two things... are you online and are you fast enough to place bid in last second!

You got angry cause you got outbid in last few seconds... you could of also already when you placed your initial bid place it very high as so none would even think to outbid you... but you wanted it cheap and placed minimal price bid...
What you could of also do is... you could of waited (be around) 1 min before expiration time place into "buy box" your price that is lets say 10 k or 100 k higher than minimal one and wait last second to hit "BUY!" maybe you would of outbid yourself or maybe you would of outbid some other person... If you want sure system that it win you item, go whisper or mail person selling and arrange deal... but don't expect if one placed min bit as 10 k on item that for real would get sold in mins for 900 k, don't expect to arrange deal for 11 k... that is why we have bidding and ones wanting to get it as low as possible wait till last second to bid

Also, please... next time you think up proposal, THINK about all angles from it and all possible situations and what does it really mean to all rest playing, so rest of us don't have to give you explanation and show you all what it will do to all rest playing... think about benefit for all and not just you!

Again... sorry to all for very long read!!

1.) You're mistaking immediate buy with auction (Some sell only with auction prize that's what i'm talking about)
2.) You can contact person selling, but if item already has bid on it, he can't cancel sell and you need to bid
3.) If you have actual bid on item, you need to have double amount of money in bank in order to overbid (i.e. i had 1.5 mio and bidded 1 mio on item, it didn't allow me to bid 1.2mio after it said i don't have enough money)

So auctions are useless as they are now, because it's all about being online last few seconds of auction and bid, because there's no other way to get item on auction and what if i don't have time to be online on that time (as you said you might not have time to bid on if time extended) ?

Why i also offered another solution to this in my previous post, if minimum prize is 1mio, let me bet 3mio on item for example, but show on auction like i bidded 1mio, than if someone bids 1,5mio he still didn't outbid me, so raise my bid to 1,5 mio (and if noone bids more give 1,5mio to seller and return 1,5mio to my bank account) and so on, until someone bids at least 3,000.001$ on item, than i'm outbid and let his bid show 1$ more than my previous one even he bidded 5mio. This is another solution to prevent last seconds 1$ overbids person can't do nothing abou.

You may say now, ok what if someone goes messing with me and bids 3mio on item i can easy buy for 1mio, well than it's your fault why did you bid 3mio on it, and on other hand i don't think anyone would try 3mio bid on it, because you might have your bid at 2,5mio and than he'll have to buy item verry expensive.

I don't care how and what is done, i just don't think it's fair and ok as it is now, bidding 1$ more than last bid few seconds till end of auction, giving no chance to other person to bid more, even if they want to, that's all i'm sayin.

DeletedUser35101

1.) You're mistaking immediate buy with auction (Some sell only with auction prize that's what i'm talking about)
2.) You can contact person selling, but if item already has bid on it, he can't cancel sell and you need to bid
3.) If you have actual bid on item, you need to have double amount of money in bank in order to overbid (i.e. i had 1.5 mio and bidded 1 mio on item, it didn't allow me to bid 1.2mio after it said i don't have enough money)

Why i also offered another solution to this in my previous post, if minimum prize is 1mio, let me bet 3mio on item for example, but show on auction like i bidded 1mio, than if someone bids 1,5mio he still didn't outbid me, so raise my bid to 1,5 mio (and if noone bids more give 1,5mio to seller and return 1,5mio to my bank account) and so on, until someone bids at least 3,000.001$ on item, than i'm outbid and let his bid show 1$ more than my previous one even he bidded 5mio. This is another solution to prevent last seconds 1$ overbids person can't do nothing abou.

You may say now, ok what if someone goes messing with me and bids 3mio on item i can easy buy for 1mio, well than it's your fault why did you bid 3mio on it, and on other hand i don't think anyone would try 3mio bid on it, because you might have your bid at 2,5mio and than he'll have to buy item verry expensive.

What I recommend you to do as first, is to again read what i said in my post before, than you would see that you actually didn't understood it. You're giving explanations that aren't needed and still failed to reply to my main and few proposal related questions... And you have also made second proposal with even less explanation of how it will be played out in the game. What are benefits and what are restrictions.

To reply to your 1.) point.... i gave example when item is placed on market with both prices set on it (immediate buy and bidding). And yes, you can have huge bidding fight with both prices set, but it will end as soon when bidding price = immediate price (giving us some timeframe of max time it can last for real, why i used it as example). Meaning that even with your 5 min extension time, auction will end at some point (ofc unless someone goes and buys it paying immediate buy at any point auctions lasts). I just gave you wider specter scenario of how you proposal can play-out in game.

To reply to your 2.) point.... True.. and yet again person maybe has one or few more of those items in his inventory... and can sell you another one with first one still left for others to bid... or you play bidding game and don't bid at all till last few seconds left

To reply to your 3.) point.... This one is very interesting, actually....
- You had 1.5 mil
- You placed bid on item for 1 mil – that means that what was left in your bank was 500 k
- Few days later you got outbid (seconds before auction was to expire) and you wanted to bid again, but you didn't have the needed 1.2 mil in bank to place bid
It is again your fault... because while waiting for bidding to end, during those days you spent over 300 k you had in bank, for some other shopping or you would of had enough to place 1.2 mil bid.
But you were so sure that because none outbid you for days that item is yours and you spent cash.

Let me ask you... your other solution.... How would of you be able to place hidden bid for 3 mil if you only had 1.5 mil..? Is part of this game change proposal that „we get bank loan“ for missing cash?!
I didn't comment your second proposal earlier, because you used what Pnevma said... but what Pnevma also said: "bots that do bidding for you till your max hidden price is reached", which is against this game rules. Also in bidding Pnevma talked about last second outbid is possible and one placing bid in last second can outbid anyone with hidden bids!

Btw it is again same as before / as it is now... even now you can place 3 mil if you're willing to pay that much and is unlikely anyone else will outbid you and you for like 99,9 % sure get that item. And again till last second you can't know if anyone else placed higher hidden bid than you did... maybe i placed 5 mil bid, how can you know? Or maybe someone else placed hidden bid for 10 mil?!
Should you that placed lower hidden bid get report about when i place my higher hidden bid after you?! OR if you want to place lower hidden bid day after i placed mine you get report someone placed higher than what you wanted?
How fair is that and what is point of hidden bid than if all but one that placed highest know about it being placed?! hahahah Or you meant something else, i don't know, you again failed to elaborate your idea....
Will there be limit to max hidden bid and what is it?!
Will we be able to set it to the max amount of money we have in bank? Like if i have 50 mil in bank i can set it as that high, but does than all those 50 mil get completely locked for other usage as it is now with bid money? OR difference between current bid and hidden one is available to use?
Can we change our hidden bid after we once set it?
Why not be able to set hidden bid even in last second? Maybe some item is only up for 24 hours and you have only seen it up 5 minutes before expiration time?

HOW IS THIS SECOND PROPOSAL OF YOURS MORE FAIR THAN WHAT WE HAVE NOW? It will only make it more unfair for much more people that don't have high cash stash in bank! Those people now have chance with bidding and with this, they for sure lose.. same as you again will

What you actually want is sure way YOU AND ONLY YOU win item on bidding with least cash spent. What i said was that i don't bid at all if i know i wont be around around time it expires on market... read again my post! You were online, you could of waited, same as some others and only bid than... Which is exactly what you did, but you spent cash and didn't have enough...
You said it yourself... You tried to bid, but didn't have 1.2 mil needed... so you were online, you saw cash coming back, you tried bid in last second also, BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE CASH!

Will i now get any reply to any of like 100 questions i asked you about your proposals (so tempted to say, brainfarts)?!

DeletedUser38679

Don't think you'd understand even i'd try to explain it with pictures. Stay in your thinking that you live in perfect world and everything is perfect. P.S. sometimes 3 words say more than essays you write here.

Best regards.

DeletedUser35533

tldr. I don't see the problem with bidding extensions, so the richest player will get it. I glanced the text and I do see the window for abuse where someone bids 1$ over and over to extend the timer but that won't happen with expansive items and if someone is that crazy for it than maybe they should have it.I do see it happening with 2 level 40s fighting over [Allen's pepperbox revolver] so it would still need to be addressed. I think days/hours thing is an exaggeration, a bid would need to be added 288 times for it to get extended a day and I think the seller would be happy about all the extra money. people will also need to start doing legit increases in a bid (like 5k or something) instead of token 1$ they do. 1 time extensions would just mildly delay the inevitable last second bidding war. To me the spirit of the classic auction is people bidding till they feel like its no longer worth it or till they are out of money. What we have now is more ebay style modern auction where is about snipe bidding(The argument seems to be over which style you prefer).
"hidden bid" sounds pointless and needlessly convoluted, people are not bidding out of spite, they bid because its cheap and it looks like they have a chance to win it cheap. If it was about money they would just bid 350 from get go and be done with it(but they don't want to overpay/are trying to find the minimum they can get it for). I will admit since I just glanced over it, I don't see "hidden bid" doing anything other than giving everyone a headache and making them frustrated with the market.
Regardless like with any other ideas I don't think anything would be done so we are all just screaming into an empty well.

DeletedUser37529

well here is my 2 cents worth.. in real life you have to actually be at an auction or have someone acting on your behave be there.... so.. being online for something you really want is worth it.. I know some folks who set an alarm to be awake and online for those in The West... Lucky's explanation was her trying to be clear and explain, , which I thought she was spot on, as for PP's 3 words. nearly made me spit coffee on my laptop...... hahaha.. thanks, I agree.. as I do with DanteNightroad...... point is I guess.. if you want something bad enough you will make a point to be there when needed and bid accordingly ...... some times you win, sometimes you don't .... ;)

DeletedUser38679

well here is my 2 cents worth.. in real life you have to actually be at an auction or have someone acting on your behave be there.... so.. being online for something you really want is worth it.. I know some folks who set an alarm to be awake and online for those in The West... Lucky's explanation was her trying to be clear and explain, , which I thought she was spot on, as for PP's 3 words. nearly made me spit coffee on my laptop...... hahaha.. thanks, I agree.. as I do with DanteNightroad...... point is I guess.. if you want something bad enough you will make a point to be there when needed and bid accordingly ...... some times you win, sometimes you don't .... ;)

Well i asked if auctions could be changed, just because if you bid 1st and someone outbids you last few sec it sux, i didn't say my ideas are the best, but gave some solutions i could think of, and wanted to hear if someone has better ideas or like this idea, but lucky instead of trying to figure something out was writing essays to neglect my ideas, not even understanding what i.e. means and asking me where i'd get 3 mio when i had only 1,5 mio why i wrote that, because if someone doesn't like idea he can write that in 3 words ... "don't like it" and thats it, no need for essays :)