Map facelift

DeletedUser33299

I think it’s time for InnoGames developers to update the game map through a new facelift to it. I really think the map should include new jobs , graphics, and Terrain because I remember back in the last few years when the updated the map through the new huge facelift update , players were happy and the game induced newcomers to the game , so I wish that we can as players inform them as suggestion to do a new facelift to the game .
I hope all of you think of this idea and the future positive effects for the game, recent and new players.
Thank you in advance for reading this idea and forward it to developers

Poker Alice

For what it is worth ... this is my vision for a western game. These ideas may not be possible to attempt because of development costs but what is free is marveling @ brainfarts!

The map does use closer transportation dots ( which can be made to be invisible for the player) . The horses following the dots tread on roads, trails and rough terrain. Rough terrain slows travel time. Closer dots on the map would also allow the animated horse to be more realistic in travel. I’m a fan of older games that don’t require 3d engine graphics for my gaming pleasure as animated gif's work well too. The graphics on the background .jpg flat map could be improved with many more detailed different non-repeating images showing across the map.

The game is void of Tombola sets so...

 On the map are stores where all the western equipment can be purchased
 real money revenue is obtained (for the developer) through purchase of gold by paying players for the privilege of owning property, not game goods.
 The developer can also collect money through advertisements on web based pages used in the game.
 All players, paying members and free to play members earn game money by playing the game and can not purchase game money for advantage.

Player ownership inside a game is a proven way to gain revenue in the game industry and has been used in different games as a source of income for the developer.

The property owners are given advantages like managing and hiring cowboy’s, cowgirls, workers and working girls etc in western role play. RPG play is upheld through a newspaper which reports events happening on the map and can be written by players and management. On the map different owners can built properties such as a town, a fort, a bank, a store, a ranch, an outlaw camp, an Indian reservation etc..

Free rangers can visit property owned establishments within territories where owners can have different laws or the lack of law. For example, if you shoot someone without callin’ them out for a gun fight (murder) then in some territories you could end up in jail. Use your imagination for that one.

At the borders of the game map are signs along a road or trail that link to “another world” which have completely different maps according to the style of the territory. In other words Colorado map is different than New Mexico. The western game is one continuous game with different regions to play on. This would utilize all the servers. Players who expire disappear to graveyards with all land deeds up for sale. In some situations credit provision (shares) could be provided to players no longer active wishing to return to the game over time .

Western Role Playing Game

On the map to communicate or generally interact in the game like applying for a job or contacting a property owner requires a simple web page link. Chats and messaging is not part of the map interface. Linking to web pages happens which contain a small advertisement. Adverts are there for real life revenue. On the map when in a town, hotel or on the ranch where work can be found ( the game owner profits in game money) is a web page link where the job action is displayed. In order for real revenue to work well communication of some sort needs to occur on web pages. Pages can be read by the general public. Informational web pages around the western theme will also act as a source of advertisement for the game attracting new players.

If game names are managed correctly a RPG western value can be maintained making the game more attractive to new players whom might accept the game on a educational level. Not all games are the same and a well developed historical western theme might be attractive for all ages. A player can be registered as 12345x but in game play each player would need to choose from a list of real unique western character names like Jessie James etc but name like Robin Hood would not be on that list.

More selection and modification for a game avatar would make sense. In game play equipment can get a function makeover where guns provide better dueling and clothes primarily meet the needs of a job. Therefore a horse thief would look different than a marshal, a cow hand would dress differently than a school teacher. The clothes do match the role the player elects to employ.

*************************************************************************************************

A modified map design?
It is brainfart gas - easy to let out but a challenge to manage! :)

A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen. And do make note. Only about one percent of a fart contains hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans, which contain sulfur, and the sulfur is what makes farts stink.