Man..When will people start building hotels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im sick and tired of waiting for people to build a hotel!

There are 3 towns nearby me and they all have the same "bank,church,town hall... and the other starter buildings.

I need answers, people need to start building hotels so we the people can enjoy them!

:mad: I cant wait to get $300...

Dario

DeletedUser

Hotels cost time and money to build just like anything so most people once building a town are unable to build a hotel.

DeletedUser

many towns have hotels. go to rankings ---> towns and pick one of the top ones they all have hotels. it may be a long initial trip but there is no reason not to. There are places to work all over the map.

DeletedUser

Even if you look at the towns at the top of the rankings it takes an age to find one close to you with a hotel. They arent shown in any way, a simple icon would do when you hover over the town, or a listing in the rankings. Hotels appear to be so important for rest not advertising them seems a bit inadequate, especially as there seem to be so many threads on here which relate to it. Plus what are you supposed to do when you build your own town if it costs so much money to build a hotel do you have to go to someone elses town for rest? Equally seems a bit inadequate.

DeletedUser

Almost all of the experienced players either started near the beginning or have moved eastward since they started. That means that most of the western towns don't have all that active members in them. Some may only have 1-2 active contributing members, others none. That means the western towns will grow a lot slower than the eastern towns will.

I would suggest moving east. Most of the big towns are probably 8-12 hours walking from you. Instead of sleeping 8 hours in a hotel just walk 8 hours to a big town. Will give you enough energy to do an hour and a half of a work and then you can sleep in the hotel.

DeletedUser

I checked out and you were in middle of map. I believe I slept at Rock Ridge once. Check out that town.

DeletedUser

Thank you Breth, though how you found me god only knows, I am such a n00b :confused:.

Have found a town, Orange County, with a hotel in although I didnt get there last night. They fed me at the cotton plantation :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.