making money?

DeletedUser

You need to work longer. Just doing 10 minute intervals will get you just about nothing.

DeletedUser

Also, you may want to try to find a job that has a higher pay. Working jobs with high pay and long hours will soon give you a decent amount of cash :)

DeletedUser

I think work goes in 30 minute intervals, every 30 minutes you work you get money. I could be wrong though.

DeletedUser

Also you have another way that is buy items found if you go to sleeping in any town has General store.

DeletedUser

Just wondering do you have to be in a town to sell like tobaco and sugar canes? Because i have around 20 tobacco and i want to sell them but i dont knowm how.

DeletedUser

i would just hold on to the tobacco. you will most likely need it for furture quests. You bag has unlimited space so dont worry about it taking up space.

DeletedUser

i would just hold on to the tobacco. you will most likely need it for furture quests. You bag has unlimited space so dont worry about it taking up space.

Unlimited space? Must be Santa's bag :p

Yeah, just hold on to the tobacco. Or sell it if you already have tons of it since you only need a couple of it for quests.

Or smoke it :p

DeletedUser

longer time

try working longer about 1h 30mins. and if you still dont get any money, then you may have a glitch of some sort or something like that...:eek:

DeletedUser

you can just visit a town to sell your excess, so long as they have a general store that is.... the higher the level of the general store the better the stuff you can buy from it too

DeletedUser

with all this about money, what does everything think as a good lvl 10-20 job to make money at?

DeletedUser

Trading due to the luck of finding items, which can be sold for extra revenue. Its what my goal is :D