Passed Make the 12/24h bags period fixed

• Thread starter DeletedUser30224
  • Start date

Would you like this implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser30224

There will be ONE week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 75% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 74.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal
Make the 12 and 24 h bags to have fixed period like daily quests.

Details
Many West items are set to every 24 or 12 hours. I suggest that these events be set up to occur when the daily quests are available and 12 hours later if it is a 12 hour event. This would eliminate the built in delay that is present. For example, currently we have a heart bag to generate hearts. If a user gets delayed from activating the heart bag, then from that point the timing to active the heart bag gets set to the new time. By setting it to the same time as the daily quests are presented, this situation will never occur again.

If something is set for 12 hours apart, then a user has 12 hours to complete the event, so 2 events could occur within 30 minutes. But that would be 2 events within 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no the times might be great for some players and suck for other the way it is now is good as you can do on your own scedual

Pankreas PorFavor

no the times might be great for some players and suck for other the way it is now is good as you can do on your own scedual

personally, I don't really care if this is implemented or not, but I think you did not understand this proposal.
Currently it works like this (as an example):
Day 1, 8 AM - activate 12h bag, activate 24h bag
Day 1, 8 PM - activate 12h bag
Day 2, 8 AM - activate both bags
Day 2, you are late because of something - activate 12h bag at 11 PM - everything shifts for 3h
Day 3, wait until 11 AM to use small bag again, or wait even longer, until 8 PM to get back on schedule (and lose 1250 hearts because of that)

Proposed change:
Day 1 - use small bag at any time between midnight and noon, use big bag any time during day 1
Day 1 - use small bag again between noon and midnight

This way you don't have to have a fixed schedule, which makes it easier to get the maximum out of your bags.

DeletedUser

personally, I don't really care if this is implemented or not, but I think you did not understand this proposal.
Currently it works like this (as an example):
Day 1, 8 AM - activate 12h bag, activate 24h bag
Day 1, 8 PM - activate 12h bag
Day 2, 8 AM - activate both bags
Day 2, you are late because of something - activate 12h bag at 11 PM - everything shifts for 3h
Day 3, wait until 11 AM to use small bag again, or wait even longer, until 8 PM to get back on schedule (and lose 1250 hearts because of that)

Proposed change:
Day 1 - use small bag at any time between midnight and noon, use big bag any time during day 1
Day 1 - use small bag again between noon and midnight

This way you don't have to have a fixed schedule, which makes it easier to get the maximum out of your bags.

I wish the OP had been presented this way as I voted no for the same reasons mentioned before. If this way had been presented, I would have voted yes. I don't like the fixed times idea, but PPFs explanation is a much better way to implement it.

DeletedUser30224

This proposal has passed the voting process and will be submitted for developers consideration. Congratulations

asdf124

It has been a year since this idea had been passed, seriously disappointed that this hasn't been implemented. Instead, we get 23 hours sending to friends which still causes stress even if they have an hour gap.

DeletedUser36927

It appears that this passed. Is there a target install date?