Make Awesomia great (again?)!

DeletedUser38475

Hello everyone :)
I have idea, how to make battles for awesomia much more important for players and aliances than right now. In our Czech country, there practicaly dont exists fight for awesomia. Imho its becouse awesomia does not supply nothing more than normal fort. So why to attack this, when here comes practicaly no bonuses of attacking awesomia.

My idea is:
Make awesomia like small fort (50-42 players) - once per time, actually, there is some kind of attack, but we go with 30 vs 20 players, which is really crap.
Who is owner (town/aliance) of awesomia is receiving a sector bonus, lets say 10% experiences and 10% money. I mean sector, where is awesomia located at map. This numbers are not last opinion, it depeneds on community!

So guys, what you thing about this? I want to see your opinion about this. Cya

DeletedUser34781

i do like that idea. forts are always flowing one side to the next. a fort you can't keep means you can just worry about having some fun. swapping sides from usual alliance v alliance mundane fights. a small bonus could be a good idea. maybe the bonus could only apply if both/one sides fill. just to get more people at it.

DeletedUser35533

no one owns the fort but ability to own it would bring back the FFs (at least to that location) even without any bonuses. turn it into a level 6 fort and there will be fights, give it a 4% bank and blood will never stop. That or everyone will join 1 side and all fights will die down