Make all Outlaw set pieces auctionable

DeletedUser

25 adventures is a very small number for an item that you cannot get from market. Rather those items should start after 150 or 200 adventures.

If those items would be delivered from a achievement, they would not be available on the loot chests.
The only way to get those items would be playing on the adventures.
So if people wanted to get all the bandit set, they would need to take part on, at least, 250 battles. (nearly 3 days of intensive play online)

The AFK could be made on the registry by wins... but lost should be counted too.

Or separate the items in 2 categories: played and wins. Just used that to give an example based on the actual achievements that are active.

DeletedUser30224

There is always a chance that if they muck about with the adventures, they'll make it worse. I would be just as happy if none of the outlaw items were auctionable, but that would have a definite negative impact on attendance.

DeletedUser22685

The AFK could be made on the registry by wins... but lost should be counted too.

Or separate the items in 2 categories: played and wins. Just used that to give an example based on the actual achievements that are active.

Losses should most definitely not be counted. Like I said, it would only encourage players to sign up, switch tabs and repeat. It's very difficult to win a game if one or more team member is AFK, so rewarding the items for wins only would mean people have to actually play rather than just register.

Anyway, another possible solution is to simply allow players to decline their reward and open the chest again if they win a duplicate unauctionable set piece.

DeletedUser25173

Losses should most definitely not be counted. Like I said, it would only encourage players to sign up, switch tabs and repeat. It's very difficult to win a game if one or more team member is AFK, so rewarding the items for wins only would mean people have to actually play rather than just register.

Anyway, another possible solution is to simply allow players to decline their reward and open the chest again if they win a duplicate unauctionable set piece.

That would be good but as well inno might require bonds or nuggets to do so!

asdf124

Since some of the outlaw items cannot be auctioned or sold, can you please make it so that any unsalable item cannot be obtained twice or three times after you got one so that you have better chances in getting the other items which are more useful.

DeletedUser25173

futurama1001 said:

That would be good but as well inno might require bonds or nuggets to do so!

Actually the players that have already multiples can be levied of them automatically and given the equal no of chests.
While in the future if the opening of the chest gives the same thing the system gives you another chest that asks you to open it using veteran points/bonds/nuggets!
This seems even more fair to me! If this chest is sellable is discussable!

It should be a system where all those free riders, AFK players and those who dont use weapons.
where tagged --- and banned from the MPI Adventure ---
banned in the way that they cant login in there anymore

ONE AFK a warning
secon AFK and u get kicked out the que. ( when u try to play the third time )
and then when u try to play for the third time, will the ( adventure pic be GRAY and can not be opened).

--- there should also be a system that spread the nasty weapons a bit better, and
Not add egs they with high hp and nasty killer wepaons on one side
and those with low hp and lousy wespons on the othter side.
( have played many games where I met 4 players with 5000hp and sifi laser guns on the oposite team ) and my team had only one outlawrifle as best gun , and highest hp was 3200. ( game was over in round 2, ) since 3 of 5 in my team left.

suggestion --- 1: BLOCK OUT the AFK's
2: Spread the HP's and weapons better.