Make all of the outlaw set auctionable

DeletedUser36559

Sure that ain't fun. But fun in the long term. If you know what's inside a present box all the time, it won't appeal you after a few go-es. That's why there's this randomness. You can get a good thing, or a bad thing. When you get a good thing, it's joy-time. If not, well maybe the next box.

Try playing 100 hours straight and getting a couple of luck charms and tax refunds, I don't think time is spent effectively in terms of the rewards gained...

DeletedUser35120

Try playing 100 hours straight and getting a couple of luck charms and tax refunds, I don't think time is spent effectively in terms of the rewards gained...

100 hrs straight? If you really really played 100 hrs straight and got no outlaw parts, I do feel sorry for you Micky. Tough luck.

Oh, and get some sleep now :p

DeletedUser35533

Sure that ain't fun. But fun in the long term. If you know what's inside a present box all the time, it won't appeal you after a few go-es. That's why there's this randomness. You can get a good thing, or a bad thing. When you get a good thing, it's joy-time. If not, well maybe the next box.
I would agree that building your own set from a hard won parts is fun and rewarding if game did not change every few months to undermine/make your effort meaningless to accommodate newbies. I understand that things have to change and Im not bitter but if they are going to change why not stop torturing players with needless giant hurdles.

DeletedUser

Luck seems really strange with those chests... Sometimes you're getting only buffs whole week and sometimes you get two pieces of the set per day... We'll I've managed to collect all set pieces before I've reached level 30 so it's not that hard, but you need to be active... Have finished arround 500 adventures before collecting all...

Abydos1

Hey I know I'm a noob in the forum but please hear me out...how about if we keep the weapons locked and just make the horse auctionable since the saddle already is?

1Big Chief

I hate this idea, and hate it even more after the update. I've put a LOT of effort into Adventures to get the gear I have. I'd suggest some players should play them more if they want to get the gear instead of clicking the "leave game" button.
I agree.. as you have put much effort into it ;)
Luck seems really strange with those chests... Sometimes you're getting only buffs whole week and sometimes you get two pieces of the set per day... We'll I've managed to collect all set pieces before I've reached level 30 so it's not that hard, but you need to be active... Have finished arround 500 adventures before collecting all...
I'm jealous.. as you got it so early .. but good for you :p but you earned it.. 500 GO's ? wow

As for me.. when its balanced and working properly.. I will ONLY then try again
IMHO .. its a waste of time... as novelty of something new has WORN off :(

But somewhere... I'm hoping Inno can fix the Adventures..
Oooh .. and as you fix that... where's our dam Dueling Showdown ? :cool:

DeletedUser36098

my vote would be NO. we already have an unballanced system in the adventures and I refuse to return to them until all the bugs are sorted out. There should be a moritorium against players using levelled up weapons. or make the weapon power level 0 regardless of the level the player has got it to.

The issues still not resolved as far as I can tell are the whole actions selection, which either refuse to work or only partly work. It is not on that you have to stand and watch the rest of the team get slaughtered by a few high level gun totting mutants and you cannot do a thing as your interface will not react ... then you get the warning about inaction ...

foscock

Banned
my vote would be NO. we already have an unballanced system in the adventures and I refuse to return to them until all the bugs are sorted out. There should be a moritorium against players using levelled up weapons. or make the weapon power level 0 regardless of the level the player has got it to.

The issues still not resolved as far as I can tell are the whole actions selection, which either refuse to work or only partly work. It is not on that you have to stand and watch the rest of the team get slaughtered by a few high level gun totting mutants and you cannot do a thing as your interface will not react ... then you get the warning about inaction ...

What in the world do your PC problems have to do with upgraded weapons? For that matter, what do upgraded weapons have to do with this thread?

DeletedUser33353

Makes no matter......what can be sold in market as Outlaw kit, is the only thing that will be sold. If yall wish the other gear.......join an advent, you may get lucky. Unless, you come across Dino.....sigh, he kicks my butt daily.

DeletedUser36029

Now I might complain incessantly about my lack of an outlaw rifle and the stupid clovers I keep getting from loot chests--but I don't want to see that gun become auctionable. There should be some stuff in this game that you can't get just by throwing more money at it: either in-game cash or real. Otherwise there is no challenge at all

DeletedUser36559

I don't really mind if horse, weapon is auctionable ( although will probs never happen) but the gun should never be made auctionable under any circumstances unless of course the damage formula is tinkered.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

It will never be auctionable, those pieces that are auctionable will remain auctionable and those that are not will never be. We got this message from the devs a long while back.

Moderators, can we just close this thread? This thread really has no point.

DeletedUser37011

Most gear you can buy but i have Outlaw Revolver that is collecting dust seeing as that is not were my gear is headed so the Outlaw Revolver is no real use for me but not able to sell :(

DeletedUser36559

Most gear you can buy but i have Outlaw Revolver that is collecting dust seeing as that is not were my gear is headed so the Outlaw Revolver is no real use for me but not able to sell :(

Just keep it in-case you ever get 3 Outlaw Revolvers rather than 3 Outlaw Knife's so you can upgrade revolvers and use them in adventurers.

DeletedUser36085

yeah this is why i dont play adventures... it takes hundreds of games to get unlucky on a loot chest and the rewards from adventures are nonexistent (i will totaly use a mojo) the only useful reward once you have outlaw gear is the 25% luck buff and xp pots...