Proposal
Make all of the outlaw set auctionable.

Current Workaround
Not have an outlaw rifle, ever.

Details
Make all of the outlaw set auctionable.

Abuse Prevention

Visual Aids
Just picture hovering your mouse over the outlaw gear, and it has the little bit of text on it that says "auctionable".

Summary
Currently, you are forced to play adventures to get parts of the outlaw gear. No other part of the game except easy, easy quests requires you oo participate in that aspect just to get gear.
With the age of adventures, most of the players still playing them have tombola winner guns, or level 1 outlaws.
With the adventure's fundamentally flawed matchmaker(seriously, if i was writing code to produce unfair matches, I don't know if i could do better than you), and time penalty for leaving, this forces high-level players without tombola guns, or outlaw weapons, to play round after round of terrible, almost guaranteed-loss rounds. The outlaw gear should all be auctionable.
This has been suggested before, but if neither this nor the recently passed adventure changes are implemented, then adventures are going to continue to be awful for all but the elite few who have tombola guns or have been farming advents since day 1.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35143

With the age of adventure, I am pretty sure there are quite some outlaw guns from playing adventures.

I played a few adventures, sometimes I'm in the OP team sometimes im in the team getting owned from round 1.
I get a loot chest every now and then, that means its not impossible.

I think there should be more untradeable stuff obtainable by events (if only fort fighting gave items), not less.

DeletedUser26820

What's not currently available for sale on market of The Outlaw Set that should be?

If it's the Left Hand, keep it off market. If you want it, attend an adventure.

What else?

DeletedUser36559

What's not currently available for sale on market of The Outlaw Set that should be?

If it's the Left Hand, keep it off market. If you want it, attend an adventure.

What else?

It's not about attending adventurers it's about the probability of getting a left hand in the first place. Nowadays whenever I join the other team for some reason is always on the red side and someone almost always has a level 1 outlaw gun/tombola winner gun and the chances of my team winning are reduced drastically. When adventurers first came out left hands were easier to get but now you'd be very lucky to even get a loot chest...

DeletedUser35120

But then you wouldn't want people getting outlaw guns level 2 just cause they have in-game money when the rifles are made auctionable.

I for one would pay 6 mil to get 6 more outlaw guns and shoot the hell out of my enemy. Would that be nice? I think it's better if it stays this way, earn your stuffs by working hard.

Also, there's no point in debating over this matter.. Inno clearly said that the outlaw guns, horses and right hand weapons will not be made auctionable.

DeletedUser

It's not about attending adventurers it's about the probability of getting a left hand in the first place. Nowadays whenever I join the other team for some reason is always on the red side and someone almost always has a level 1 outlaw gun/tombola winner gun and the chances of my team winning are reduced drastically. When adventurers first came out left hands were easier to get but now you'd be very lucky to even get a loot chest...

True this, its becoming insanely hard to win loot chests right now. The people with the tombola guns and level 1 outlaw rifles dont realise that because they are the ones getting the loot chests. In the 53 adventures I have played in Dakota, I have recieved one odd loot chest so far from the adventures itself. Not that I dont understand the mechanics or anything, and I won't blame it on the matchmaking system or other factors either. Its just that my contribution won't ever be as good as the guy with the good rifle, at these lower levels atleast.

That being said, I dont necessarily support this idea. Because what the others said, it may be tough but you have to earn it for yourself. And I accept that. The others who have the better outlaw gear have worked hard for them.

DeletedUser26820

You guys keep referencing loot chests....
For the last 10,000 veteran points, I've seen the 2 I've purchased + 3 drops.
That's as an owner of the Manitu set.

So we're getting on a tangent regarding loot chest drops per achievement attended relative to their contents, which is not Gandalf's proposal.

I'd vote for Gandalf's proposal if it excluded the left hand. Allow the horse to be auctionable. There's minimal harm in that regarding an active player getting a "sizeable" advantage over another active player.

But a toon showing up to an adventure with a L5 left hand.... let's not go there because it might be me and you wouldn't want that.

foscock

Banned
I hate this idea, and hate it even more after the update. I've put a LOT of effort into Adventures to get the gear I have. I'd suggest some players should play them more if they want to get the gear instead of clicking the "leave game" button.

DeletedUser

I hate this idea, and hate it even more after the update. I've put a LOT of effort into Adventures to get the gear I have. I'd suggest some players should play them more if they want to get the gear instead of clicking the "leave game" button.

You are one of the ones who has played a lot and should be rewarded - like having a ^2 set of Outlaw gear :) The problem I find is that it is so difficult to get Outlaw set items from boxes. I have had 1 piece of Outlaw gear in the last 20 boxes. There are too many stupid buffs that you can get from the travelling circus (whatever it is called). They should at least change the odds of getting set items to make them equivalent to the effort put into getting them.

DeletedUser34408

One out of left field, what about renting the outlaw set through the UP shop, one use only, for example, 2000 veteran points/50 bonds/50 nuggets for a 1 time use of outlaws rifle or horse or what have you. Players new to adventures could rent gear for a price and not be at such a great disadvantage until they eventually acquire their own.

asdf124

You are one of the ones who has played a lot and should be rewarded - like having a ^2 set of Outlaw gear :) The problem I find is that it is so difficult to get Outlaw set items from boxes. I have had 1 piece of Outlaw gear in the last 20 boxes. There are too many stupid buffs that you can get from the travelling circus (whatever it is called). They should at least change the odds of getting set items to make them equivalent to the effort put into getting them.

Or remove some items like the 1% luck for 1 hour etc.

And the damned cheques.

DeletedUser26820

I have had 1 piece of Outlaw gear in the last 20 boxes. There are too many stupid buffs that you can get from the travelling circus (whatever it is called). They should at least change the odds of getting set items to make them equivalent to the effort put into getting them.

Kill the irrelevant buffs, equate the Outlaw set items relative to Adventures attended...
Why didn't Inno think of this first?
Brilliance, Cameahwait. Well done.

DeletedUser35120

Kill the irrelevant buffs, equate the Outlaw set items relative to Adventures attended...
Why didn't Inno think of this first?

Cause Inno cares about randomness. There's gotta be some randomness for some fun.

DeletedUser35533

don't make them auctionable but at least add them to the vp shop, as is the shop sells almost nothing make them cost 4X 8X what the chest cost but put them in. those buffs are near useless and im sick of getting my hopes up for nothing. while they are at it maybe move these buffs to the fair or something, fair buffs are useless even to newbes
Cause Inno cares about randomness. There's gotta be some randomness for some fun.
its not fun, if you are lucky you get enough points for 1 chest after fighting 20 fights, getting a work/luck/ap buff for few hours (often 1 hour)for it is not really fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35120

its not fun, if you are lucky you get enough points for 1 chest after fighting 20 fights, getting a work/luck/ap buff for few hours (often 1 hour)for it is not really fun.

Sure that ain't fun. But fun in the long term. If you know what's inside a present box all the time, it won't appeal you after a few go-es. That's why there's this randomness. You can get a good thing, or a bad thing. When you get a good thing, it's joy-time. If not, well maybe the next box.

DeletedUser33353

I thought it was already decided that this would never happen?