Mafia - the next generation

DeletedUser

NEWS FLASH

THIS JUST IN. THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER MURDER. OUR DEAR FRIEND HAS BEEN MURDERED... THE MAFIA HAS STRUCK AGAIN. Gamecmdr WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS WHEN A BLUE CAR CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND WAS GUNNED DOWN BY A TOMMY GUN.

WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING? THE CITIZENS MUST HAVE JUSTICE SERVED!

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!

THAT IS ALL.

WE WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE.

Gamecmdr is dead *tear*

DeletedUser

how many mafia is in here?
gamecmdr, is he a normal villager??
where iś the seer,we villager need his info

DeletedUser

*the seer keeps the info to them self, they are like an informant. Basically, they find out who the mafia are and they try to convince everyone to vote they're way without saying they're the seer... unless they want to say they are the seer, but the mafia may kill them.

there are 2 mafia left.

DeletedUser

Avenge me, they must have killed me because of who i picked first, kill him and avenge me

DeletedUser

oh right i did pick you first, well then maybe its who i insisted on because i forgot i picked you darknoon, but maybe it is you im not ruling anyone out, im dead i can afford too [/QUOTE]

DeletedUser

Trainman, if you want to win this game, you will reconsider you'r vote. I had nothing to do with Game's death, and I sure as hell ain't mafioso. If you vote me off, you will lose the game for sure because there are 2 mafia, and there will be one of you. We need to look at the list.

Lets look at the results so far, shall we?

Lets look at the results so far, shall we?

1 anhlong1122 MAFIAOSO
2 johannmaximus murdered by mafia
3 Darknoon5 MAFIAOSO
4 David Schofield
5 bk200 lynched by citizens... townsperson
6 Trainman96 May be good, may be bad
7 Gamecmdr murdered by mafia

Trainman, we're probably the last villagers left, we need to work together. I suggest that we vote Anhlong so we have a chance at survival. Comeon, train, Think! Who would kill Johann and game? Sure as hell not me because I didn't get back from texas till' yesterday. If you look at the rest of the threads in the Game section, you will find Anhlong and Johann arguing, Anhlong would kill Johann, and I have plenty of reasons to believe Darknoon would kill Johann too, but Im not sure.

There are three suspected mafioso in this game, You, Anhlong, and Darknoon. WORK WITH ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!

I VOTE ANHLONG1122

If you want to live, so will you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*need more votes to lynch also the mafia to tell me who to kill before i can post!!!

DeletedUser

Trainman has not changed his vote, which is a commie action, so I change my vote to trainman.

I vote Trainman96

Better dead, than red!

Last edited by a moderator: