Mafia: Round 3 (REDUX)

DeletedUser

More people=More immaturity, but also More people=Less likley for me to be voted off, so if you want more people, then more power to you in convincing the mod of the next game to raise the population.

DeletedUser

more people doesn't make it better, I've played with 8 people, we just make 2 mafia, 1 seer, and 1 doctor. More people just means more mafia.

DeletedUser

Divest, you're sacked. All hail King David!!!!

Seriously,
Some good ideas David. I like the 24hrs play time, agree that 48hrs is too long.

Also like Deni's idea of invitation only.

It is a good game and great fun to play but needs alot of dedicated players who do not take things personally. After all, it's all about deceit :)

Bring on MAFIA 4

DeletedUser

Hey, I'll be a mod, but you have to vote me first, won't do it if only half of you want me.

DeletedUser

If you want to do it then just do it. People will either sign up or not.

DeletedUser

I'll do it tomorrow morning then, like Denisero said, they'll sign up or they won't.

DeletedUser

Feel free to take the reigns, David. I'm through moderating and watching my threads go up in flames because some people are sore losers. If I moderate another game in the future, it will be vastly different than the current one.

DeletedUser

You're still my favourite Divest :D

I'll not play another open game. Too many inactives.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's another thing. I'm not going to host another open game. It's going to be by invitation only and David's games will serve as a basis for those who will or won't get an invite, aside from those I have already decided will get an invite.

DeletedUser

Doctor chooses once a night to "save one person"

Basically if the mafia chooses to kill you that night you are saved.

The doctor has to try and figure out who the mafia is trying to kill. Great strategy is to save yourself... kinda selfish, but you can't die then!

DeletedUser

The doctor may save anyone, if they choose to they may save themselves. If you keep saving yourself though, your fellow citizens will be dying off. So it's a strategic move who to save.

PS I have the new mafia up and running!!! I won't start till mon or tue to allow for sign ups, plus weekends I'm not as active, spend time with the family. I'm online during the week when I work (-=

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=21248