MadAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When you betray someone's trust, it is a real person whose trust you are betraying. That 'person' did not trust that little icon on the screen, he trusted 'you' as a person.

So that entire 'this is just how I play the game' argument doesn't hold too much water.

Diggo11

Ronald that message he put in there about admin threats, has nothing whatsoever to do with you, it was thrown in there with a couple people in mind. Please don't take it personally. I have been the subject of some harassment completely unrelated to these politics, and midgrin's upset over it so he ranted.
If its unrelated to this then don't post it here! Besides he said "Don't go crying to mommy and the mods" then he said "I'll call the mods if your not nice" - how hypocritical.

I know that probably makes no sense, but it is the best thing to happen to gaming since WEGS.
Not to be offensive, but then why hasn't anyone heard of it?

In this game I am not myself, I am playing the game from the position of a leader and a bloodthirsty warrior that won't stop at anything to get what she wants. It is a choice of how I wanted to play this particular game, and does not represent me and how I act in real life or in any other game save this one. So when people take it personally, I understand and I apologize. A character in a game may be hated for their actions, but taking it out on me, as an individual, is uncalled for.
This isn't a computer game where you play with NPC's and AIs, you are playing with real people! You can't go around acting like the savage murdurers of the west or you are guarenteed to offend someone.

Remember this is a game - FOR FUN - where people work together for pure enjoyment. No-one appreciates idiots who spoil it for selfish purposes. Besides would you really value a SIMULATED town or 'victory' over peoples REAL trust?

DeletedUser

You suck

Oh I'm well aware of "what it's about."

Let me explain myself for the fiftieth time:

1: Ronald - leader of the UTW - quit, and left me / kroesus in charge.

2: Minor diplomatic disagreement - Kroesus fired me.

3: I got them to repromote me.

4: To secure I would never be demoted again, I fired Kroesus.

5: Ronald gets upset, unquits.

6: I try to create solidarity for the UTW under new leadership.

7: Ronald cries nonstop about dishonor to EVERYBODY because I ousted his chosen successor. Creates separatist movement.

8: Saboteur kicks everyone in the town out.

9: I form the US Union.

10: Everyone complains I'm dishonorable because I fired the old leader. The real dishonor is obviously fake quitters unable to handle a change in power.

11: Separtists continue to complain. US Union grows.

The end.

Im sorry, but you are the biggest shemale bitc/bastart I have EVER SEEN.

DeletedUser

WOW, I dont know if I would have used those exact words, but I totally agree with you! :angryg:

DeletedUser

I don't know why people still keep talking to this psycho she-male and his friend who calls him she.

Mental perverts.

DeletedUser

right, didnt mind the diplomatic arguments but its turned abusive, so that means the topic is now closed!

:indian:Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.