P&P Mad Sunday!

DeletedUser15169

Well my list of MC towns has over 20 towns on it. And just to clearify, every MC counsel has acess to a complete list of MC towns. We also have acess to a complete list of towns allied with the MC, plus individual towns' allies. This means a simple calculation will give you a minimum of the following.

MC Members: 800
USMC Members: 600
WWW Members: 700
THP Members: 650
Diablo Members: 200
Cambs: 150

For a total of 3100 members. This is not counting towns allied individually with towns.

This means that MC has a total force of somwhere around 5000 potential persons allied with them. Which yes means we are allied with 18% of world 10.

DeletedUser16008

Well my list of MC towns has over 20 towns on it. And just to clearify, every MC counsel has acess to a complete list of MC towns. We also have acess to a complete list of towns allied with the MC, plus individual towns' allies. This means a simple calculation will give you a minimum of the following.

For a total of 3100 members. This is not counting towns allied individually with towns.

This means that MC has a total force of somwhere around 5000 potential persons allied with them. Which yes means we are allied with 18% of world 10.

Where did you get that figure ? first off it's total rubbish and secondly its incorrect on all fronts......

Jeez sometimes the stuff thats put on here is pathetic including from MC members....

Stuff the other groups they have nothing to do with MC and id appreciate it if people would stop with the propaganda BS

groups Allie with each other all the time on all worlds big deal... will you stop with trying to make up something we are not just to make yourself feel better...

DeletedUser9470

ah012709facepalm2.jpg

lolz

DeletedUser

Sorry Victor but when you have Neo running his mouth off and being wrong / accusing me of lying then your going to get people showing him up as an MC member since he's making you all look stupid.

Oh and my figures were rough estimates I didn't bother actually counting just going on how many you could have if some of the towns weren't 500 pointer 2 man towns (or similar)

And it those towns have nothing to do with you then why are they listed as allies on your towns splash page? And if they are allies then they do have relations to the MC don't they? Therefore as allies you can call upon them for help?

Oh and I don't have the skills to doctor an image this quick:
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4136/19313401.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

again, anyone can make a pic, it takes minutes...
im not even gonna check if its real or not, is it the original copy?

i dont care anyway, send me ur email ingame and ill get u a colouring book sent your way...
;)

DeletedUser

how about in GC? :huh:

DeletedUser16008

Sorry Victor but when you have Neo running his mouth off and being wrong / accusing me of lying then your going to get people showing him up as an MC member since he's making you all look stupid.

Oh and my figures were rough estimates I didn't bother actually counting just going on how many you could have if some of the towns weren't 500 pointer 2 man towns (or similar)

And it those towns have nothing to do with you then why are they listed as allies on your towns splash page? And if they are allies then they do have relations to the MC don't they? Therefore as allies you can call upon them for help?

whatever its a free forum I don't run it and neither am I Neos keeper...

And no we rarely call on WWW to help in anything.... there is such a thing as shopping and trade etc you know.... In fact we have nothing to do with other alliances and their running.... listing certain allies on a page does not mean they are part of MC or anything other than what it says.... I'll not comment on what other allied groups do or dont do.

We've been through all this before ... just ask IJ they are not allied to GC apparently :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

again, anyone can make a pic, it takes minutes...
im not even gonna check if its real or not, is it the original copy?
What's wrong, can't bother to check your own town's profile to verify it's a legit screenshot?

We've been through all this before ... just ask IJ they are not allied to GC apparently :rolleyes:
Nope, we're not, and we would just as soon duel them as anyone else. But keep thinking otherwise, no skin off my back. ;)

Btw, do recall, it was your towns that decided to adopt all the towns we were beating up. If GC had done that, our attentions would be to them. But, as it is, you opted to get on our bad side, so we'll join most any fort battle that includes your towns on the opposing end. At least until you realize the towns you adopted around here were a bad idea; not merely for their inability to fight their way out of a paper bag, but also for the shame they present to MC as a whole (should I mention jester dahl again?).

DeletedUser9470

What's wrong, can't bother to check your own town's profile to verify it's a legit screenshot?

Actually when i check then I agree it is a legit screenshot.
just goes to show the first one was made up and all a load of nonesense!

who cares anyway? think what you want! no skin off my back...
;)

DeletedUser

Where did you get that figure ? first off it's total rubbish and secondly its incorrect on all fronts......

Jeez sometimes the stuff thats put on here is pathetic including from MC members....

I am thinking of making that my signature, well done expelling the lies Victor! :laugh:

DeletedUser

If you are referring to our coalition as an empire you might want to look up what coalition means...
So what you are saying is that you are not strong or important enough to be an empire?

DeletedUser

No, he's saying he got banned again so he can't rebut.

I am glad to see a lot of towns once again going at it. Hopefully I don't sound too boisterous when I say that our win reinvigorated many of the other towns, which makes it a far bigger win than at first it seemed.

However, I do far prefer we keep our battles ingame, as opposed to the bluster I have had to read from sub-par players like jester dahl, -Neo-, and D.Saint. I mean, it's a game for Christ's sake. Just play, have fun, win or lose, and stop attaching your low self esteem to it all.

DeletedUser16008

No, he's saying he got banned again so he can't rebut.

I am glad to see a lot of towns once again going at it. Hopefully I don't sound too boisterous when I say that our win reinvigorated many of the other towns, which makes it a far bigger win than at first it seemed.

However, I do far prefer we keep our battles ingame, as opposed to the bluster I have had to read from sub-par players like jester dahl, -Neo-, and D.Saint. I mean, it's a game for Christ's sake. Just play, have fun, win or lose, and stop attaching your low self esteem to it all.

Hmm ill agree with that its better to keep the battles in game however whats the point of a game forum if no one bothers to post ?

This is the WEST forum right ? and it is expected everyone has the right to post yes ? However the posts read, not everyone sees things the same way or has even a similar culture, education, upbringing ,priority, feelings etc

It would be nice if some were to accept and remember that, try to ignore faults in others without finding it necessary to attempt to belittle them and from what I can see all too often verbally abuse the player however well its put. Players play this game mostly for fun and relaxation, its only a game as was stated and it would be great if that advise was taken by ALL concerned ;)

I thought this was part of the idea of having a public forum to let players post freely without constantly being put down just for doing what the forum is supposed to be here for. if not, then close it down completely.

Im probably wayyy off topic even though im answering a post here for days so as usual ill get warned etc big deal:dry:

DeletedUser

Actually when i check then I agree it is a legit screenshot.
just goes to show the first one was made up and all a load of nonesense!

who cares anyway? think what you want! no skin off my back...
;)

They were both the same you tool. Try actually looking at your own towns splash page once in a while.

Oh and btw Victor I see you've dropped the WWW and USMC as allies ;) or is that a bit of a trick :D

One Armed Ninja

And you guys thought last Sunday was mad, just wait for tomorrow :)
Organising is such a pain though, glad of the turnout we've got!

Thanks for all helping

DeletedUser

18 fort battles already initiated for tomorrow...

Whew! Should be a blast :laugh: