Macfarlane Ranch - A Real Democracy!

DeletedUser

Hello!

I'm joebobs, the founder of Macfarlane Ranch, and I'd like to invite you to join our town.

Joining has many, many great benefits. We have an extensive forum, providing useful guides for quests, opportunities for profitable trade and an academy for new players. You'd also have the benefit of being with other players who can help you in many ways, such as getting revenge on anyone who duels you!

What makes us different to other towns is that Macfarlane Ranch is a democracy. In our town, you can rise to the top, to be in charge of a branch of our council; all voices are heard, all votes are counted. I can guarantee you won't find another town like this!

Please telegram me in game or post here with any questions you have!

Thanks,

joebobs

DeletedUser

Macfarlane Ranch is continuing to grow!

We have two new members. In terms of construction, only two buildings remain to be built to full level. Becoming a member of Macfarlane Ranch will give you access to all the great items we have listed here as well as a bank that will only charge you 4% fees, and a hotel that will recharge your full health and energy.

But hold on, I hear you say, surely any well-built town can offer me the same? Perhaps (though we have a pretty great item set), but Macfarlane Ranch is also a real democracy. We hold votes for important positions within the town, including Mayor, Ambassador, General, and Oracle. Laws will be decided on by the people in referenda. For each election, campaigns will be run so candidates can woo you with their promises and answer your questions.

Being a member of Macfarlane Ranch will expand the game for you like no other town can. All we ask is that you're active. Anyone and everyone are welcome!

If you want to join, send joe bobs a message in game. Thankyou.