Macedonia RA

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

I'm the diplomat for Macedonia RA. We are a great town, with points in the 30000s. We are part of the 8 or 9 town Rebel Alliance, and are seeking members to join. We don't care about level. All we ask is that you are ACTIVE and contribute what you can. We run on donations, not taxes. Please contact me on my WORLD 7 ACCOUNT, not the forum account or on any of the other worlds I'm on. We'll be glad to have you.

Regards,

Lord Regal

Deleted User - 819397

Our General Store is COMPLETED, our Tailor is ALMOST COMPLETED, and our Gunsmith is level 11, ALMOST LEVEL 12! Our Hotel is COMPLETED, our Bank is level 6. We are a great town, part of a massive alliance. All you have to do is send me a telegram on my world 7 account, be active, and contribute what you can! Don't pass up this great offer! NO LEVEL REQUIREMENT, JUST ACTIVENESS!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Our Tailor is now finished. We are more than happy to have anyone of any level come as long as they are active. Don't turn this down!

Deleted User - 819397

...This is really another placeholder post...but I should probably add something this time...

We are looking for anyone of any class of any level! You can't beat that! Most people look for something specific...not us! We only want you to be active and contribute what you can. There is no way to beat a deal like that. Send me a telegram ingame for an invite. Even if you're only level 1 and just starting, we'll give you a home.

Deleted User - 819397

placeholder post. See above post for the latest info...although the bank is a level higher than it was.

Deleted User - 819397

placeholder post. We could use anybody...just send me a telegram ingame...level doesn't matter!!!

DeletedUser

Lord Regal's town is great town i strongly suggest people to join his town.

Deleted User - 819397

WE ARE NOW THE HEAD OF THE REBEL ALLIANCE. This is a great honor, making our town strive for even greater heights. Send me a telegram in game to join.

Deleted User - 819397

we're a full town, with many alliances and the head of the Rebel Alliance. We have no level limit or requirements other than you must be an active player. Please telegram me in-game for an invite.

Deleted User - 819397

we are now a town participating in "friendly fort battles". These are organized fort battles with specific ideas such as cash battles and the like. In game telegram please.

Deleted User - 819397

We are continuing to grow in members, and will soon likely try to obtain a fort. We are still participating in friendly fort battles as well. In game request please.

Deleted User - 819397

Unfortunately, marksman93, Omanji, and Newheart all are no longer playing the game (although I'm still friends with them IRL) However, Yogitchalondu and myself are still founders and are continuously looking for ways to make our town better. Please send me an in-game request, not forum based.