Lvl 1 Super weapon

DeletedUser

Those are from the personal sets that people receive when they get to the top of the Friends rewards. Only the ones that get there get those things.

DeletedUser35737

Really i have to start create fake and spend tons of nuggets

DeletedUser34315

Really i have to start create fake and spend tons of nuggets

If what you are suggesting is to create multi accounts via your referral- don't. It's very against the rules. You will get banned for it.

If you want the set you have to get real players to join the west via your recruitment link.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Legendkiller's point is that this person has a massive advantage over everyone else on the new server. Would be better to have put the set on to an existing server.

DeletedUser11353

Not really cause usually by the time your referall spends enough nuggets to give you a personalized set you'll be lvl 120 for a while already and it won't matter at all cause there are other powerful weapons/items by that point anyway.

DeletedUser

I think Legendkiller's point is that this person has a massive advantage over everyone else on the new server. Would be better to have put the set on to an existing server.

You cannot get that so easily... Even that you get 1000 referals to your account, even that each one of them use 5000 nuggets, it still takes 1 to 2 months to do that. So, the one that gets that weapon and all the other items, will be over the level 100 if not already on the 120.

The friendship points are only registered on a single world. That´s why there are only a few thousands of those sets all around the world of the-west...

DeletedUser

Please keep the player ban talk out of the forum, it is not allowed.