Luke's Change: an Inside Job

DeletedUser31931

I've seen that before. Absolutely brilliant. Did you see it through Geek Week? I saw it was featured there.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's how I knew about it. I love Geek Week, oh, I presume you've already discovered the Youtube Geek Week Easter Egg?

DeletedUser35174

Personally i'm not a fan of that era in the Star wars movie time line, my favourite is the mandalorian wars with Darth revan and Darth malak. :D
(bro's a starwars geek, forced me into it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

While KOTOR was a very good game, I have to go with the Original Trilogy. Not only have they inspired generations of the world, they are extremely good. Also, the original 12 movie epic is great to look at. See what might have been, including alien Han and more Sir Alec Guinness.

DeletedUser13682

It was originally going to be 12 movies. Different year, different director. Kind of like those '30s sci fi serials, only in movie form. But Mr. Lucas got burned out, and changed it to nine after the Star Wars came out. Then it was changed to only six after Empire. It was determined that cinema technology wasn't good enough to make the other three movies, until the '90s. Then the prequel trilogy; planned from the beginning. Anyway, it would have been great. Different story, awesome everything. And a hunt for Luke's sister and an official canon reestablishment of the Jedi Order; none of this iffy, maybe so Expanded Universe smeg (though I generally do like the EU [not the European Union {too much Health and Safety and other Regulations &c.}]).

DeletedUser31931

Y'know, you click on the background and type in 1337.

So you don't know what happens if you search for Beam Me Up Scotty? (I don't know if it works anymore, but it did on the first day of Geek Week.)

DeletedUser

I don't know why everyone is babbling about all that other crap and not this awesome video.