Lucky Find

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4180592
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4180592

Is there someone that can explain how it works to me please

Screenshot_282.png

Switching to my luck set (to finish the job) usually lowers the $ in the Lucky Find section, is the extra it gives completely hidden?

Pankreas PorFavor

luck = chance to find something, not the value.
value of the item you can find is proportional to the amount of labor points you bring to the job.
in other words - equip the best gear for the job, queue the jobs, change to luck gear. for example - you started the job when luck value was at $10.000, and then you change to luck gear and this value drops to $9.000. you still CAN find items valuable more than $9.000.
golden rule - use the gear with most labor points when you queue the job, and gear with bonuses (luck, cash, experience) when you finish the job.

Deleted User - 4180592

luck = chance to find something, not the value.
value of the item you can find is proportional to the amount of labor points you bring to the job.
in other words - equip the best gear for the job, queue the jobs, change to luck gear. for example - you started the job when luck value was at $10.000, and then you change to luck gear and this value drops to $9.000. you still CAN find items valuable more than $9.000.
golden rule - use the gear with most labor points when you queue the job, and gear with bonuses (luck, cash, experience) when you finish the job.
I always presumed everything on the right side was determined by the gear you're wearing when it finishes, and left side by what you started the job with. Always made sense to me logically :D surprised to hear it's a mixed bag.