Luck drops, the west 2.0

DeletedUser

after update i did more than 100 jobs of grave robbing with full holiday set equiped and all i found are sandals and a stupid ring...:hmf:
the same is with others high luck jobs (robbing settlers, treasure hunting)...
but when im doing low luck jobs (for daily quests, or to gather some crafting products) then i doesnt take very long to find some low level equipement!

anybody with same results here??

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

That's about what I have found. in the 54 times I've done the job.
30udbfb.jpg

I would love to find sandals again.

I have a character with pure FMS for grave robber, 1100+lps
Ive found a ring, a produce incense recipe and some fancy fur pants while using non-premium... which is actually pretty impressive with a 1% chance odds.
I've worked Silver ringed Grave robber jobs... until I was blue from lack of motivation. They are pointless to seek out. Maybe gold rings are better but I doubt it.

As for finding items it is not the same as it once was. I would have dry spells but at least I would find something very lucrative... nats machette or fort weapons that could be sold at high dollar.

I would like to see grave robber moved up to a 1 hour job vs this 5min job.

DeletedUser34781

they messed it all up...all tickets i read said nothing was changed but i say it did so much so i reskilled it was not worth luck dropping and so did a few other players.

i was finding decent items before the update 1-2 items per day normally, after it...all pure crap.if found any.

With the job timing changed it had an effect.

DeletedUser

drop rates for high value items are definitely changed like u guys all I come up with are low level items NOT GOOD 2.0 really suks

DeletedUser21464

I hate this 2.0 version! It ruined the game completely...I spent all my money reskilling my character to become a full time grave robber. I lost power for over a week due to Hurricane Sandy :mad:. I got my power back:laugh: went only and WHAM!! VERSION 2.O Happens :mad::mad::mad: Just when I was so excited about getting back to my characters on Briscoe and Colorado... What a disappointment. Really thinking about quitting.

DeletedUser

My luck wasn't quite bad, but my experiences with grave robber on Beta weren't good. I don't seem to be finding much on traveling merchant though either.

Deleted User - 1278415

My luck wasn't quite bad, but my experiences with grave robber on Beta weren't good. I don't seem to be finding much on traveling merchant though either.

Well that is good to know that traveling merchant isnt much better... I was about to do a potion of new beginning and respec to it.

DeletedUser24683

I had a lot of luck when I found third key one day before update. rs

Can 3rd Key still drop on grave robber?
Probably, but should be very difficult.

Deleted User - 1278415

Ive got one character that is about to start looking for it... just hate respecin and only find that it was a waste.

I will also have to enable premium higher bonus when I start searching...as I dont think it will drop unless it is on with V2 as stingy as it is with giving up items.

DeletedUser

Since ive been doing the job Grave Robber with and without premium i found very little of items of value.The best so far is a Blue studded belt.:(

DeletedUser19740

i found 3rd key the night before v2.0. been doing treasure hunting ever since and no treasure chest. even took it all the way to 0 motive just to see noooooooooo luck. im for old west

DeletedUser22685

I found a grey Stetson and Adah's belt on grave robber since 2.0. Other than that, nothing (I was very lucky to find Adah's though :)).

DeletedUser

Version 2 leave or not 2 leave

Can 3rd Key still drop on grave robber?

Nothing drops any more, being full grave robber is a pain in the butt, with this new version, you got to be every 5 minutes click the damn button, and motivation dries after 2 hour, and no items whatsoever, at least on earlier version I could get a good object every time I'd work.

Really considering leaving the game, already put 3 other characters on holiday, this game has become the most silly piece of crap I a have ever seen.

Funny to see moderators saying "My luck wasn't quite bad", please give me a brake :mad:

Deleted User - 1278415

I found a grey Stetson and Adah's belt on grave robber since 2.0. Other than that, nothing (I was very lucky to find Adah's though :)).

And just curious was this on your prem character on non premium characters?

DeletedUser22685

And just curious was this on your prem character on non premium characters?

That was on a character I activated Higher Income on specifically to rob graves for Annie Oakley's pants and then found Adah's in my third hour. I don't bother doing luck jobs without Higher Income activated. Premium doesn't affect item drop rates though.

Deleted User - 1278415

The problem is they have it locked down too tight. We have specialized our characters to find things.... but since the devs have locked it down we are not finding anything regardless how many extra points we devote to the job.

If you activate the premium then it increases the luck of finding something... and that something is usually a better quality item than a non-fancy/non-named item.

DeletedUser

The problem is they have it locked down too tight. We have specialized our characters to find things.... but since the devs have locked it down we are not finding anything regardless how many extra points we devote to the job.

If you activate the premium then it increases the luck of finding something... and that something is usually a better quality item than a non-fancy/non-named item.

Premium only affects the VALUE, never the drop rate/chance. We are talking about items right? Not products.
The item drop rate was always the same for every job and is only affected by motivation and holiday set. Premium and labor points only affect the VALUE and it's always been like this.

DeletedUser16008

IMO you need to keep your motivation as high as possible now as item drops seems to happen far more above 80%. Not that things drop much at all anymore but definitely keep motivation high if I were you now.

DeletedUser

And is only natural that grave robber doesn't drop items as often anymore. Its time has been considerably reduced. Before the update, the item drop chance was 24% with 100% motiv and 0 holiday items / hour job. If the rate did not change, it means that 5 mins with 95% motiv (which is the motiv that counts, the motiv in the report) with no holiday set items, the chance would be 1.9% and it only drops from there. So is not a matter of premium or not.