Low on Energy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having the same problem as I am? My energy is at 2/100 right now. But I have 2 points on Stamina. I just started this game yesterday, I need some advice. Should I put a couple of more points on Stamina this early in the game?:)

thx

DeletedUser

i didnt know that stamina has to do anything with energy regeneration

DeletedUser

Find ghost town for example New York end sleep in hotel u will be get energy faster

DeletedUser

There is no Ghost Town in my sector. The nearest ghost town is 2 sectors away. And Yes it is New York :(

Almost 3 hours and 30 mins travel time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8675

Don't waste the points bro. Just find a ghost town, take the long trek to the other sector. It will be worth it, because you will probably want to do it later on in the game. It gets kinda boring far away from all the people.
:)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestions. There are 120 players in New York right now. Looks to be popular.

DeletedUser8675

Yep.
There are 164 in Washington though, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Difficult to find ghost town...., any one can help..., i already looking for black dot..., but cannot find it...
anyone can give me the coordinate?

DeletedUser

Difficult to find ghost town...., any one can help..., i already looking for black dot..., but cannot find it...
anyone can give me the coordinate?

It's not black.

Here, this is what it looks like on the map:

4f2.jpg

And here's a close-up:

4f2.jpg

If you still can't see it in the second image, just follow the way the mouse pointer is pointing. ;)

Note that this one is in an earlier world, so there are other towns in this image. Ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.