Low HP F.Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33585

Hi

I am new to this world (just over 1 week), & will set my Character (Adventurer with Premium) as a 100% F Fighter

Is there any Alliances that will accept low HP F Fighters?

My HP is only 1k at present

I want to join in FF's & will be online as often as possible

Regards

H

DeletedUser22685

There are quite a few small alliances on Colorado, the bigger alliances have recently given away forts to these small alliances so that they can have battles against one another with their low level and low HP players getting the chance to participate. Small alliances include Great Vikings, Independent and Prestige Worldwide.

fortfighter1

Might be better try to join one of the big fort fighting towns as they might rank you for battles been a town member. Also pays to know those guys. Ask Futrama town for a invite and sweeten him up in game. He takes bribes if you have crayons. He already has a red and black one so if you have a blue or green one you might be in luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

Might be better try to join one of the big fort fighting towns as they might rank you for battles been a town member. Also pays to know those guys. Ask Futrama town for a invite and sweeten him up in game. He takes bribes if you have crayons. He already has a red and black one so if you have a blue or green one you might be in luck.

No town should give priority to their own 1k HP members over players with decent HP from outside their town.

And if you're looking for someone to bribe, I'm not your man. I never dig and own no forts, so I never have to rank :p

DeletedUser31817

We excluded GV from these battles futu. The Searchers are WE ARE ONE are also involved in these fights!

Wtf???

We have never been a part of this or asked to be in it.

So no need for King Apelatia to brag that he has excluded us, because it's a lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarograv

No one is bragging aboot anything, Apel just corrected futu on who is currently participating in the small alliance battles.

DeletedUser

And this thread is not about the alliance agreements in w15.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.