Submitted Lover's set

Would you like this proposal implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 103 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser23437

Like every other set like this - you complete it next year if you missed out this year... and how many people have hoarded the bonds received on the event? Every time I got enough bonds for 1 extra spin, I took it. That is the way I got the whole set on all my worlds. I worked hard for it and don't see why the instant gratification mob who missed out should be able to buy it.

I missed out on Valentinus set, but, that's life.

I spent every bond I had, plus those I gained in the event, and still failed to gain the whole set on any of my 3 worlds... guess I am not that lucky ;)

and who is to say they will come out with the same set again next year... knowing Inno, they will change it ;)

DeletedUser

It made no sense to do it that way because the set pieces are unsalable. But I got all set pieces from free tries as well.

lol, not the piece that you already have, the duplicate should be from those that you do not have and are already in the tombola to win.

My suggestion was even better: When it goes down to 1 or 2 piece with each try (if you win a heart bag or bond letter) just remove that from tombola and do not replace it with anything else, so the chance of getting event gears increase.

DeletedUser22685

I completed the Lover's set using only 1000 nuggets and however many bonds I got from any bond letters received. This is far, FAR less than I spent on any other Tombola event, and I haven't completed a single one of the sets offered as rewards during those events.

The Lover's set was far easier to get than the past Tombola sets regardless of whether you could pay to increase your odds or not. Not to mention the fact that if you were unwilling to pay nuggets to spin enough times to complete the set, you would have been unwilling to pay even more to improve your odds had the option been available.

I don't see why this set should get any special treatment, which is the reason I voted no.

Reyne

Well, Futurama, you were lucky. I spend every bond I had, won from spins, and 2500 nuggets. Still didn't win. SOME PEOPLE WERE JUST LUCKIER. I could have spent another 2500 nuggets and STILL not won it. That's the point. And Inno doesn't always repeat an event or set. If you can guarantee it will be repeated next year, I'll shut up.

DeletedUser

They made the items to be unique... so there will be some other way to get them.

That´s why im thinking that, this year, all the big 4 will be like the valentine day event. Some prizes and something to make us use nuggets to get them any way.
IF they make a similar thing with the Easter, they can place a checking on if you have, at least, 1 piece of the lovers set, the other ones will be on the lucky wheel with the easter set. So you will have the possibility of getting both. (on the other side you will lose something that will not be in the wheel until you receive the old things)

Like i written before, this is an event. On the events we can try to get lucky or not. On the tombolas 99% of the luck depended on the player paying for it.
On this one, they got 2 things: paying for the valentinus set or getting 1000 friends and the lucky wheel.
Many people got the valentinus... many many more than the ones that got the lovers set. And why? because the valentinus was a "easy pick" since you didn´t even had do make anything. Just grab 750 upbs-nuggets and get 500 to 1000 friends that would send you hearts every 2 days or so... or you could pay nuggets to jump to the next level.
On the lucky wheel it is like the name... lucky. You could try more times to get the items paying nuggets or upbs.
The worst thing you could get where the 100 hearts, 500 hearts or the $1000. Everything else pays what was used for that spin.

(i still think they should kick out the "Friends system" and replace it with higher values received from the longer jobs... on the valentine someone that made 10h of jobs per day wouldn´t even get to the 75000)

DeletedUser

Voted no.

I think having the items available for sale in the shop would kill the type of event they designed for Valentine's Day ( whether you like this style of event or not is a whole other issue ). Why spend bonds or nuggets on extra spins if the items are for sale? You would be better off doing free spins and saving all those bond letters until the last day and just buying those items you missed.

If they sell the Valentine's items in the shop at this point, Inno will create the expectation that these items will be sold in the shop the next time they run this type of event and therefore cut down on the bonds/nuggets spent during future events of this type.

I do expect to see these items for sale in the shop at some point, most likely something like they did at Christmas making items from past events available for nuggets / in game cash.

Deleted User - 1278415

Personally, was in vacation mode and would like to get them. Tnx
V
$1

Well while we are at it why not bring back the April Fools Mod set that I missed out on while I was in vacation mode.

DeletedUser35520

i would prefer things stay the same and the exclusive items remain on those events, unless they are done in a similar fashion to the tombola items via the x-mas bags (meaning released at the end of the year and the plans for future events are different,). Those who spent nuggets to win the items during the event, I'm sure would rather have waited and saved bonds to buy them and certainly in the future would spend less thinking they can pick them up via the shop. Then if their missing items are not offered for sale, we’ll have to do this all over for any new set, plus every set that has ever been released. The current system is not broken, players just now realize that the lover's set has actual use beyond collecting. I missed on on the Valentine's chest on a few worlds, it was part of the exact same event, yet its not mentioned in the topic. at least you were able to get some pieces of the lover's set

DeletedUser

i've missed the 'rocket' two years in a row now... don't hear me B itch'in about it! unlucky peeps get over it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25632

If it's a repeatable thing, then it's no worries, but if it's a one time thing where it'll change next year I could see a reason for this.

DeletedUser35968

74.8 vs 25.2 going for a photofinish :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19518

Well while we are at it why not bring back the April Fools Mod set that I missed out on while I was in vacation mode.

Its win-win situation. Inno get bonds/nuggets and players what they want. so its logical for me.

DeletedUser33342

I voted yes.
There is no reason to vote no but to annoy ppl.
they're selling the st-pat's stuff also.

DeletedUser22685

I voted yes.

Plenty reasons have been given for voting no, and none of them included annoying people. The St. Patrick's set was always advertised as being available in the bond store. It wasn't available in a Tombola so the UPS was the only other means of gaining revenue from the event.

DeletedUser

I voted yes.

Well... you just gave a reason for people to vote no.
The St. Patrick set was available from the shop during the event... Only on 6 days of the year people can buy it... and that is not the proposal that is been discussed.
Or this proposal is to make each piece of the lovers sets to be available on the shop for 1000 upbs-nuggets during the 14 days that the Valentim day event is available? But with that, why would people use there upbs-nuggets on the lucky wheel? If they could just buy 9000 nuggets and buy all the pieces without needing any luck?
Yeah, that would make Inno get some more money since people just ignore the events and want to have easy to do things... like buying them from the shop.
The jobs where already nerfed so everyone has 1000 quests completed been a dueller or a fort fighter. And now removing the only thing where people have equal chances of getting something cheaper?
I like more of this kinda of event than the ones like the christmas and the tombolas, where people can just pay to get everything rare on the first day without even wasting more than 1h on the game.

DeletedUser31931

Well... you just gave a reason for people to vote no.
The St. Patrick set was available from the shop during the event... Only on 6 days of the year people can buy it... and that is not the proposal that is been discussed.
Or this proposal is to make each piece of the lovers sets to be available on the shop for 1000 upbs-nuggets during the 14 days that the Valentim day event is available? But with that, why would people use there upbs-nuggets on the lucky wheel? If they could just buy 9000 nuggets and buy all the pieces without needing any luck?
Yeah, that would make Inno get some more money since people just ignore the events and want to have easy to do things... like buying them from the shop.
The jobs where already nerfed so everyone has 1000 quests completed been a dueller or a fort fighter. And now removing the only thing where people have equal chances of getting something cheaper?
I like more of this kinda of event than the ones like the christmas and the tombolas, where people can just pay to get everything rare on the first day without even wasting more than 1h on the game.

I think the point made in the original idea is that if the event is a one off (and I honestly don't know if it is or isn't so don't shoot me either way) then it would make sense to allow those who didn't manage to actually get it during the event to be able to buy the rest of it.

DeletedUser30224

Target of 75% has been achieved. This proposal will be submitted.