Lovers set

zvrndo

Proposal
Make all parts of the Lovers set available for buying at the shop.

Details
Since Lovers set was obtainable only by random/shuffle spins,and many players didnt get full set, now they will be able to get whole set or missing parts at the shop.

Summary
Many players spend bunch of nuggets/bonds ( I spend 1000+) on spins trying to get whole set, but they wasnt lucky enough to got it,luck was too big factor at that event. Set itself is very usefull, and it should be obtainable to all west players. Also, INNO would make more profit, by making set avaiable at the shop.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

on 2 worlds i had it with 2 free plays and 1200 and 1400 bonds, i made a killer stash of bonds that way, on my other worlds i didn't manage to complete it with bonds+ all free plays, its just bad luck, but yeah getting those items available for like 500 bonds a pop or so would be nice

DeletedUser14192

I wouldn't mind them doing that. I as well lost a lot of bonds to it. I'm missing some pieces still. 3 I think.

DeletedUser

I like the idea too, make them available but let them be unsalable/non-auctionable. I'm pretty sure inno can come up with good amount of bonds/nuggets for their price.

I had this suggestion in mind: In the last day of the event change tombola so that if you win a reward it get removed from tombola's prize. In fact in last day you will have 100% chance to win all your missing gears with 60 try which is 3000 bonds/nuggets.

DeletedUser35968

I was lucky to get the four items in first day (spent 500 bonds) and the rest two items within the first week by free tries. I don't think they will come in shop as they are event related stuff. But it wont be bad if its available for one or two days.

DeletedUser35533

+1 from me
I only play 1 world .I put in 1000+ bonds with 2 free daily spins and did not get a full set.It would be nice if I did not have to wait another year.

DeletedUser30224

I can think of the cupid set that is unsalable and people are not mad about buying those pieces ... but then cupid set does not bring over 100 points to swimming, construction and so on. All in all, I wouldn't mind if they were put in the shop.

DeletedUser31185

This is a great idea! :) I would really like to complete this set where I don't have it. I only have it complete on one world atm...

DeletedUser

I love this idea as I want this set!!... but... will be less inclined to gamble for items on the next tombola if there is a precedent for them soon to be available for a fixed price.

DeletedUser25632

I honestly spent a bunch of the leftover nuggets I had to complete this set. Ending up spending 3,000 nuggets or so to complete it before time ran out. Sets worth it, but if implemented into the shop, should be at higher price.

DeletedUser30224

I honestly spent a bunch of the leftover nuggets I had to complete this set. Ending up spending 3,000 nuggets or so to complete it before time ran out. Sets worth it, but if implemented into the shop, should be at higher price.

You spent 3,000 nuggets for this?
fV9L2ef.png

DeletedUser

As the for the full set, I think the price should be even more than 3000 nuggets/bonds, but good point is that not all people need the full set, most of the people in last event just missing 2 or at most 3 piece. Anyway certainly inno will get good amount of nuggets for it and will reduce the in game bonds hugely. I believe people rarely buy those class set items anymore.