Love Battles Feedback

RaiderTr

I'm referring to Valentine spin thing.
I rather not have anything than 1k/5k joke.

Don't care how its given out :cooln:

DeletedUser35101

ANNOUNCEMENT said: "The first battle will be in the end of this week starting from 21/02, between 10.00 and 11.00 PM depending on the server. We will try to spread the next battle also during week days. "

How about a little of explanation / clarification of those two lines?!

Does that mean:
1. for ALL servers first battle will start on 21st between 10.00 till 11.00 PM ...?
2. first battle for "XYZ" server will start that time and by end of week all rest of servers will have their first battle in that time frame ....?
3. next battle meaning next server will be some time next week ....? Or you meant next battle for same server ...?
4. ....something fourth?!

Because of what i see on 3 words i play on, only no4 reply kinda fits..... so was it mistake in dig / start battle time or was it mistake in announcement clarification?!
If latter is the correct answer, than also try not to have crazy AM battles that fit for neither EU, AUS or US at 10 AM server time!

BUT I DO THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!! We should have this ones in every event!

HINT FOR NEXT EVENT: it would of been great if you posted time schedule of when battles will be dug, will start for each server in announcement....

kuro90

ANNOUNCEMENT said: "The first battle will be in the end of this week starting from 21/02, between 10.00 and 11.00 PM depending on the server. We will try to spread the next battle also during week days. "

How about a little of explanation / clarification of those two lines?!

Just give us the time to set all the battles up what you think? :)
Schedule can be found in the announce post now.

RaiderTr

^ Cheers
Is it possible to put Server announcements too, so people can know what's Awesomia dig is all about? (Some ppl tends to ignore Awesomia otherwise)

So rewards are.. 2k Hearts, 10k dollars.
Nice!

Btw there is a small mistake on the schedule/battle time:
Idaho was dug for 21st, not 22nd.

Last edited:

Harsha..

@kuro90

I have a proposal - on some worlds like Zona, FFing is effectively dead and the awesomia battle was the only FF of any capacity in a while. So, let us mainstream these battles during non-event times. If on a world no one digs any battle for 48 hours+, an awesomia battle could be dig to generate some interest in FFing. It could give small rewards for taking part like a red letter and a can of spinach.